Just baghold for 30 years bro

Just baghold for 30 years bro

Attached: 1661892004240785.png (908x662, 91.98K)

I will kill you

It's okay, I will rope in 30 minutes.

so real question here; if this shit happens in america, does that mean it is the death of stock market index funds? And wtf do people invest their money in for returns? What are retirement companies and people in charge of pensions doing in japan?

>every correction will be exactly like the market activity that occurred one time in one country

Attached: 1629141988613.jpg (500x457, 57.1K)

Japan is always ahead of the rest of the world.

japan has higher divies you moron

also of course money chases the best returns
>hence why it all flows to S&P500 not a sub-tier index like NIGGEI225

bitcoin isn't a stonk. stonks are printed out of thin air and when the company needs more money they print more stonk. basically a shitcoin.

Government Pension Investment Fund of Japan, one of the world's largest pension funds, aims to more than double its exposure to alternative investments in the medium term as part of its diversification strategy after it reported a record return for the fiscal year ended March 31.

For the 12 months ended March 31, the fund's investment return reached 25.1%. The record gain was in part due to its shift toward more foreign bonds and fewer domestic bonds,

proving my post above

Japan reached the end stage of capitalism. They don't have economic growth anymore because their population is shrinking. Nobody is going to invest heavily in a place where it becomes harder to get customers and workers with each passing year.

The nikkei went to 60x pe we never got to that bro, plus you can cost average down you know

Let me guess, most of their returns were from American equities. So what do we do when the world's cash cow is gone?

Attached: 1631830977721.jpg (827x894, 103.15K)

>So what do we do when the world's cash cow is gone?
another cash cow

by definition user some company HAS to be #1. its logically impossible for no company to be the best performing.

SP500 peaked at 40 this bubble. Companies with no working product IPOing for $100B. Nothing to worry about, lmao

Theyre also down 90% user, if you don't want to buy the bubble short the market and get a movie

We are here.

Attached: 1663099732749025~2.png (908x662, 93.06K)

even a normie could figure out the entry and exit points for this

I'm sure if they really wanted to funds could create a non retarded short index that doesn't delete all your gains the longer you hold it, or some sort of oscillating index that buys and sells at the best points for you

no in the case the us is headed the same way, you have to look to why this happened in japan. Their birthrates slowed down causing their to be more old people than young, thus leading to less consumer spending. The same things happening in every developed country so the stock market will follow the same trends there once they catch up.

The structure of eastern markets are fundamentally different. Chyna stocks have had a terrible returns for investors for decades despite their population pyramid being fine during those periods of time. American companies are structured to benefit investors while Asian companies are structured to benefit employees.

that's weak, fundamentals are there for 2000% market to gdp, clearly