Is she right?

Is she right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 3.57.24 PM.png (1302x220, 105.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIfHMvUT7mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>listening to women
ngmi

look how their fund perfomed and report again

Unreal how she is still being given a platform.
Fake news is so weird with their affirmative action figures that they never let die

Isn't this the lady that gets her investing advice from God? Who the fuck would give her any money.

supremely keyed
youtube.com/watch?v=WIfHMvUT7mg

Her entire fund is based off of heavy bets on unprofitable "growth" tech companies that can't even come close to justifying their valuations in a high rate environment. Many of them might even fail entirety. Of course she's going to shriek that inflation will eventually come down on its own with no more rate increases.

yup, most people even here on biz don't understand what inflation is and how and why it happens.

nor does anyone else

Enlighten us, Dr Laffer. Please.

This dumb bitch is literally always wrong. The Cramer of vaginas

If market becomes pic related, then yes we will enter a deflationary trap, it's possible. Not sure what she is basing her specific points on though.

Attached: 1657380656149.png (908x662, 91.98K)

MOMMY
the ARKK bags are really heavy.

she was wrong for 1.5 years but now shes finally right for once. The fed will overtighten.

I hate it when this Jewess is right.

Who?

>'I wear smart girl glasses, listen to me'!

I don't listen to women or religious people and Kathy is both

Of corse she is right. We had 30 years of deflation.
This is all due to the global shut down. In 5 years inflations will be under 2 again.

the fed will never allow deflation to happen, inflation is going way too good for them. they just have to make it seem like they're doing something about it for the average normie but in reality, inflation is the saving grace for big government until it becomes too much and the minecraft server gets loaded up for real.

Isn't it weird that her advice is exactly the same as WSB redditors?

Attached: patmann.jpg (314x546, 28.42K)