AI bot that invests for you

Does it exist for the common man? A bot that can buy stocks, pull out of bad positions, keep gains, and continue to invest for you? Does it exist? Is there an app / website that sells this service as a one time fee?

I’m not talking trading platforms, I’m talking you out money in an account, and the ai bot randomly picks stocks, sees a downturn, pulls you out of a position, then reinvests in a different security. Over and over. Does anyone have one? How do I get one?

Attached: 07B2C62B-7D33-456F-8E0E-6F8F7E84F936.jpg (1080x656, 108.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligent.schwab.com
sis.pitt.edu/mbsclass/hall_of_fame/bezos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course they exist but nobody is going to give you a ticket to riches for free.

can’t I buy one?

Yeah, this is what I use 3commas.io/?c=biz and it works really well once you understand what it's capable of.

make one like jeff bezos did in the 90's

I don’t get the joke :(

Hedge funds have entire floors of math phd's creating algorithms to wreck your shit. Stop trading.

I thought he made a company?

schwab has an AI powered advisor. i've never tried it though.

intelligent.schwab.com

but I can win :o

that sounds like a stock picker. I mean a bot that can (after it’s set up) pick stocks, enter positions, and then leave bad ones, then get back in the market.

That's just a stock picker with like 30 lines of code on top of it. If you cannot into programming stay the fuck away from AI investing.

Attached: 1637357418938.jpg (828x809, 264.29K)

it's not a joke...it's a link. go here retard:
3commas.io/?c=biz
the absolute state of nubiz

that’s what I’m looking for in terms of crypto :o. Ty user. Do they have any for stocks?

before that:

sis.pitt.edu/mbsclass/hall_of_fame/bezos.html

but ai investing is the future?

:o how did u hear about it?

jfc

ty user

To a degree, you're right. But no one is going to hand you that future, or even sell it to you. No one smart enough to create a successful trading AI would give up the potential of compounding returns to make a quick buck. If you want to use AI to invest successfully, you need to build it yourself.

yeah, that’s the correct answer

not even as a subscription service?