WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

Attached: 1312313.png (1096x1187, 2.21M)

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Attached: 1232131.png (1045x1125, 1.21M)

>erasing hoenn and sinnoh
cringe

zoomers and people who lived outside minnesota will never understand the joy of walking into a Shinder's and seeing rack after rack of trading cards, pokemon cards, official art, holographic posters, plushes only available in japan... the 90s were such a good fucking time

what the hell happened to the world? it's not that i grew up, either. all the older folks i talk to agree, in 30 years we've completely regressed

i can't stand it anymore. it used to be so good. i'm sorry it's not here for you anymore.

nostalgia distorts your perception to make it seem that way. Heck, I'm a zoomer and I already feel that way about the early 2010s. Everything you dislike about the modern day was either present or had a counterpart in the 90s. You were just blissfully unaware of it all as a child. History begins when you develop an awareness of events around you.

>Japanese and Americans tell Gamefreak they want to fuck Gardevoir and Lucario instead of Bulbasaur and Mudkip
>Gamefreak completely stopped making Monsters and went to make Digimon-like fursonas for the furries to enjoy

>I'm a zoomer
The first sentence made it clear zoom zoom

Ew god atleast use the red/blue sprites and not this vomit inducing nonsense. Anyone saying these somehow look better (other than mewtwo) is lying straight out of their ass

>Erasing Shitnnoh

Based

these somehow look better, most of them

>she thinks Red/Blue had better spirtes
lmao

Attached: file.png (242x208, 20.96K)

This ahahahah

Attached: 12-17-04-3kbimsevf2511.png (224x224, 1.05K)

Red/Blue

Attached: 12-20-02-hyu5onxxf2511.png (224x224, 990)

>only ask old people if they think the world was better back in the day
>they agree
Gee it’s almost like 99% of people will agree that the world was better when they were younger. People older than 90s kids will say their childhood was the best.

Part of being human is always longing for a past that truly never was

nostalgiafags are retarded holy shit

why is zoomer still being thrown around as insult when hoennbabies today are in their mid 20s now? a genwunner still posting on Any Forums at the age of 30+ is more autistic anyways

People long for when they weren't fully aware of the world. When they fetishise it its even worse.

>what the hell happened to the world?
9/11
Unironically.

>gen 2
thread ruined

I love how the rhydon's green sprite was so obviously created first you can see the older jankier art style

this is kino though

Woah, they look like shit