squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com
wallmine.com/
tikr.com/

Previous:

Attached: bobo.png (782x442, 568.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/updated-list-us-based-food-manufacturing-plants-destroyed-biden-regime-can-now-participate-add-incidents-interactive-map/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you and the INTC shares you rode in on.

I lost all my money didn’t I? :(

Attached: 10C1B7E6-4AE4-4D89-B96E-AB6E0AE3A88F.jpg (1170x830, 161.41K)

Will tomorrow be green or should I pepper my angus to get raped some more?

Attached: 1338421768540.jpg (760x797, 101.77K)

INTC will be a good hedge against TAIWAN INVASION.

Attached: ce31ae33b7b4b96b0a91b1d2321da066.gif (250x278, 2.48M)

way of the road bubbs

looks like resistance showing up now, PPT getting to their desks

what a retard

I predict tomorrow with be a new shade of green called bobo rape jade

Attached: gookfu.webm (298x480, 1.19M)

Chinks invading Taiwan would be kino ontop of everything going on right now

Yep, it’s gone. Take that dime and penny and shove them into your eyes.

kek, baggies, kek, faggies.

Attached: lgb.png (1065x592, 1.2M)

crab bros... you win

>I predict tomorrow with be a new shade of green
based on what?

Permabears, is it always like this?

Attached: noinversetradingallowed.png (782x266, 19.71K)

I learned that I have jew blood coursing through my veins.

Attached: 1636663651188.jpg (680x716, 74.58K)

so is SPY the best options gamble for these kind of days? +500% on some friday expiry
or is there... another

is there any way to backtest buying 6 month to expiration calls on QQQ on -3% nasdaq days?

Hot take: I think we'll have a slow bleedoff and no huge crashes. It's been bad this year, but I expect more of the same.

Looking at the 2Y>10Y, it's only recently inverted, and it took a year or two for it to crash back down, just in term for the 07-08 selloff. Also, the gold:silver ratio isn't as high as it should be, and in fact recently sold off (gold went down and/or silver went up).

Right now, macro conditions don't seem like we'll have a crash and will probably keep bleeding off

Attached: hmm.png (1834x838, 136.84K)

They wouldn’t do that with Beijing Joe in office

Attached: 4170DFFB-8117-477E-9052-C2D27DE226A5.png (747x773, 505.3K)

Personally I have a few calls on VYGG (twitter buyout related) and BCS (28k volume for this friday for some reason)

Otherwise just look at daily options flow and look for high vol>OI

fat hands that you?

MIGRATE
SAVE THIS THREAD FOR LATERR
>verification not required

Intc under 7 pe wow what a value

Updated list of all the food plants that got "mysteriously" destroyed:
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/updated-list-us-based-food-manufacturing-plants-destroyed-biden-regime-can-now-participate-add-incidents-interactive-map/

Hotter take: everything is fucked.
Inflation won't go down until mortgages are higher than CPI
Horrific inflation or a hard landing is inevitable

Yeah, pretty much.

It's sabotage from Russian spies and cyber war, like the lng terminal. They also target arms production and stockpiles around Europe. Same goes on inside Russia look at their fires

Also weird that explosion at Hoover dam along with problems regarding Lake Mead.

Cool didn't think to factor inflation and 30y mortgage rates onto my chart. Will have another look, thanks

No, this is finger bangs your wife

I'm not a perma bear but yeah pretty much... retarded goy perma bulls buy the top for days or weeks with terrible macro and shitpost about how the line only goes up and then in a single fucking day of red dildos the whole rally falls apart. The bulls never learn and they keep getting rugged on the dumbest thesis (hey goys I heard a rumor jpow is reversing rate hikes don't tell anyone it's a secret)

Just a reminder, trash like this will get what in a week what someone slaving away logging 50 hours a week in Madagascar will make in a year.

Bearish for civil society.

Attached: ezgif-4-de823e4c73.gif (640x360, 3.29M)

Anyone have that wristwatch guide with all the Pepes?

I'm so fucking happy! I've been waiting a while for a nice 3% down day. Are the F.E.D. going to pivot, or is this the start of the big one?

I'm not a perma bear but perma bulls are retarded as fuck.. over and over and over again they shitpost and try to rally the market for weeks on bad macro and the whole world being a dumpster fire. They mock bears and call them schizo while the macro is all fucked. In a single day of red dildos on actual data everything is undone.

FUCK! i sold SCO too early... fml

Attached: oil.jpg (344x535, 28.65K)

New strategy: Hope.

Attached: 1651256988309.jpg (584x960, 60.88K)

FORGOT TO MENTION

THE US WILL BE ROYALLY FUCKED IF CHINA INVADES TAIWAN. BECAUSE WE ARE USING OUR RESERVE OIL. OIL WILL MOON UP-TOWARDS $200+ BECAUSE OF WAR. IT WILL BE MADE EVEN WORSE BECAUSE BECAUSE WE DEPLETED OUR Strategic Petroleum Reserve. ELECTRIC CAR BAY BAY!!! WHAT BETTER WAY TO FORCE YOU TO LOWER YOUR CARBON EMISSION THAN BY MAKING IT UNAFFORDABLE TO DRIVE! DRIVING WILL BECOME A LUXURY! STAY IN YOUR HOUSE!!!

FUNNY ENOUGH DIGITAL DOLLAR AKA FED COIN AKA CBDC IS ALSO BEING LAUNCHED NEXT YEAR? THE POOR WILL NEED A HANDOUT TO SURVIVE...

NEXT YEAR IS GOING TO BE A SHITSHOW WORSE THAN 2020.

HAHAHAHahAHAHaH Welcome to the DECADE OF DESTRUCTION.

BE A GOOD LITTLE OLE TRANNY GAY BOI OR YOU GET NO COIN FOR YOUR FOOD AND NETFLIX AND GAY SEX.

INTERDASTING....

Attached: 1660146723996407.gif (268x300, 1.75M)

Schizo moment

TOO BAD CHINA PUSSY

the village will go hungry

Attached: image-02.jpg (640x444, 77.91K)

smg sure is active today after being dead all of last week

Attached: 1642538770759.jpg (1000x1000, 150.75K)

>or is this the start of the big one?
Im failing the screenshot rule by not selling because I legitimately don't know. Fundamentally we're due for another 15% drop but PPT and stock buyback type shenanegans have propped us up so far so why not now?

look at the fucking charts its all recovering right now, you stupid fucking bears!

Hello, Friends! Here is your mid-morning, or mid-day news! It's a doozy today

US News
>CPI exceeds forecast and rises 8.3%, holding four decade high. Core CPI rose 6.3% on a yearly basis, and 0.6% on a monthly basis. Gas prices fell, but food and housing prices rose
>Amtrak’s longest routes have been suspended in anticipation of rail strikes. Amtrak, nor its employees, are not involved in negotiations. However, Amtrak does use tracks operated by Companies that are involved
>US Household Income was completely flat last year. Did not rise, or fall.
>Twitter’s former head of security, who blew the whistle on Twitter covering up poor data privacy, testified in Congress.
>Twitter Shareholders approve Elon Musk’s $44 Billion takeover bid
>U.S. Banks lost a record $370 Billion in Deposits last quarter. People are taking their money out of banks
>Starbucks will outline their strategic revamp today
>Mitch MocConnell’s Super Pac takes control of Republican ad spending for upcoming election
>US Senate Foreign Relations Committee is poised to vote on a $4.5 Billion bill that would finance weapons exports to Taiwan
>Cracks are beginning to show in companies with very high amounts of debt. Companies such as: 99 Cents Only Stores, Adler, AMC, etc. Many of the companies with very high debt are in Germany, and China. While the US has companies with high-debt as well, it is not as significant a portion as German and Chinese companies.

World:
>Serbia asks IMF and UAE for support as borrowing costs rise
>Germany promises $67 Billion to bolster struggling energy companies
>Jean-Luc Godard passes away at 91

That's your news, good luck to everyone today

Attached: Apu the Hedge Fund Manager.jpg (1239x1061, 476.55K)

either there will be fear selling all the way into the FOMC meeting and then maybe some stabilization once people know whats going on, or the reverse. stabilization now, mild crab into FOMC and then dump once people get the news that fed is going to continue hikes and data doesnt look good.

why would chian invade Taiwan when they can just wait us out? why do braincels not understand this?

Attached: brainlet-wojack.gif (554x640, 3.89M)

WOOP WOOP

If tw is invaded oil prolly crashes along with all equities. Global shipping and trade will crater, your gpu will quadruple in value overnight and you want to go to the nearest stores and buy anything with a chip in it

what does this eurodollars futures curve mean? Fed raises rates to 4.5%, then something breaks and they have to lower rates again?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 1.00.40 PM.png (592x496, 49.31K)

No, once the bulls have been buck broken we can return to normal.

They. Will. Learn.

christ this is an epic battle of algos going on right now

what news just dropped

the market is in your hands baggie. just switch to calls and seal the deal.

>>US Household Income was completely flat last year. Did not rise, or fall.
That means inflation's working.
>>Jean-Luc Godard passes away at 91
New Wave movies sucked dick.

Long time listener, first time caller here. You are a fren!

Attached: fren phone.jpg (367x379, 17.85K)

>VTI
Down 17.6% YTD
>BND
Down 12.9% YTD

Now add the inflation on top of that. 8.3% YoY, estimate YTD by doing 8.3% * (8.5/12 months) = 7.1% inflation YTD. Total down amounts:

>VTI
Down 17.6% nominal, 7.1% inflation = 24.7% YTD
>BND
Down 12.9% nominal, 7.1% inflation = 20.0% YTD

Why does Biden's America hate hardworking people who are saving for retirement so much?

>any eventuality could happen!: the post

This is like John Madden saying “the team with the most points at the end of the game will win” or Cramer saying “the market could go up, down or crab”.

thank you for your work news-user

>>U.S. Banks lost a record $370 Billion in Deposits last quarter. People are taking their money out of banks

This would lead me to believe we are heading to record profits. I reckon we get some really fucking stellar earnings reports in the coming quarter.

22%

Attached: file.png (981x833, 68.27K)

Sounds bullish. Better slurp the heckin dip apes. Bad news is good news. We will be back to ath in just two more weeks

Attached: 1663041785333479.jpg (1501x830, 221.38K)

>>U.S. Banks lost a record $370 Billion in Deposits last quarter. People are taking their money out of banks
jesus christ

Because if China is economically fucked as some are saying right now with their real estate bubble and bank runs they might as well say fuck it and invade.
Can blame everything on the US

2 year treasury hits 3.75% highest since Oct 2007

Attached: 1658953981402008.png (1195x607, 800.4K)

No idea how you got 4.5% from but thats the general idea.

the bond market does all the decisions not the fed who cares
somethings going on the markets acting schizo since the top of the hour

>jesus christ
coupled with record credit card balances this means that inflation has officially heemed the US consumer

no, i basically said there is no bull thesis short term and im staying in my shorts. down or crab, no up.

>markets acting schizo
>very suspicious pump on a brutally red day
you know what comes next

fed funds traders are the bond market, retard

>370 billion
>out of 20 trillion
Not my problem

If chinks invade Taiwan it's unironically the apocalypse. It would corner USA and Europe so badly that there would be no choice but to go to war with China over Taiwan, which would inevitably escalate into a nuclear war. Which is why the chinks keep giving out final warnings and holding pointless dickwaving "military excercises" instead of doing anything, they know it's suicide even if everyone else loses too. They'll probably wait like goodcucks for the west to decouple their supply chains from China and Taiwan, and then do it to avoid putting the west into a forced war scenario.

t. Sun Tsu

then why does the fed make decisions after the bond market makes them for them

FUCK I thought it would have gone down a little more but its all going fucking up WTF