Guys you just larping with wanting to fuck a Pokemon right since it's board culture memeing about fucking a Goodra...

Guys you just larping with wanting to fuck a Pokemon right since it's board culture memeing about fucking a Goodra, Blaziken or whateer. You're not actually that broken in the head right user?

Attached: 12312312.jpg (820x808, 90.83K)

>Tranime

...memeing?

I wish they were, but it certainly doesn't look like it

There's nothing unnatural or "broken" about being sexually attracted to these creatures.

Attached: sex_with_pokemon.jpg (1518x2150, 342.64K)

cope

I legit want to fuck absol or pyroar. There is no joke or larp here

Attached: Pyroar.png (891x896, 270.17K)

Of course I'm joking, they aren't real, how could I not be?
Now if they were, on the other hand...

OP are you a tourist or just trolling?
I would fuck anything but another human being at this point

Attached: 16-48-20-1653265838894.jpg (1200x1884, 158.86K)

I especially cum into the males.

Pic unrelated

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-18-15-19-10-717.jpg (1121x1121, 247.8K)

Well there's an unwritten rule in Any Forums that whether or not you are attracted to a Pokemon, you should still at least be able to coom to the idea of fucking a Pokemon.
With that being said, I am not a Pokefucker but I would a Lilligant 2bh
I do not care whether it is a Unovan or a Hisuian one, I will inject my semen inside it

Attached: tumblr_d90dbbfc580c97f79a535b5992cdf6c3_4de9a5b6_1280.png (1280x907, 1.32M)

>i am not memeing
>posts off model garbage
lmfao

Verily, I came into this thread disagreeing with OP, knowing how many groomers pollute this board, but after careful consideration, it have changed my mind. In reality, if one was to make a "pokephile" thread on this board, you'd mainly get fetish art and posts about how they don't need a real human gf, very little about pokemon. In reality, Any Forums just wants a puppet to project their grief onto, and they have chosen these cute critters, it could be anything as a surrogate for human love and warmth, or a surrogate to project their inanity onto, but they picked pokemon.

Attached: Ninetales Glacee.jpg (666x666, 76.74K)

I'd honestly settle for Digimons as a guilt-free option, but them always becoming just a humanoid clad in animal-themed armour/poorly-concealed BDSM gear @ highest rank is an immensly major turnoff for my damaged misanthropic mind

Attached: 1659013273041.jpg (2000x1500, 827.9K)

i would verily fug a ice ninetales ngl

Pokemon is pro trans!

I love women, I'm attracted to women, I have nothing against women, and I would bury my face between this animal's legs if she was real and wanted me to.
I was reading a pokephilia fic recently, one with Cinderace, and I actually lost interest because it was too groomy. It was putting way too much emphasis on the pet/master power dynamic. I mean, if you were in a SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP with one of them, wouldn't you loosen up a little over that? It would turn it into a fundamentally different kind of relationship.
Some Pokemon are just attractive, that's all there is to it. I nearly fell in love when I saw Gardevoir as a kid.

Attached: sex_with_pokemon.jpg (876x1152, 350.18K)

That's a female

im gonna be honest im into this because i can pretend that since its a cartoon it isnt basically just bestiality and if they weren't cartoons anymore itd be a lot harder to pretend i wasnt just jacking off to a dog thing

Attached: 1658852473671629.jpg (850x906, 145.93K)

Silvally is very cute, I couldn't blame you

I used to think pokephilia was totally degenerate but after reading the pasta on how vaporeon was a good fit for human cock a couple of times it started to make a little bit of sense

Fpbp