How much money do I need so I can stop being bothered by fact I'm an incel?

Please, the thoughts are affecting my career. I make $70k/year as a programmer atm, how much more money do I need so I can stop crying myself to sleep. I curved my car off the side of the road hoping to kill myself today but all it did was damage my car.

I can't keep going like this, how much money do I need?

Attached: 1439778392966.jpg (334x400, 36.34K)

73 haircombs, 6481 3301 Natashas

exactly $2m

38 yo incel here that's rather well off

No ammount of money can make up for what we lack, it's an essential element of the human experience.

dude please go to the gym women are not worth doing these things to yourself

There's no such thing as incel. Just go buy sex like all the other ugly losers who can afford it
>Inb4 I just wanna be loved
You and every other man who has ever existed besides actual psychopaths
Women are incapable of unconditional love. Get over yourself

amount, I'd be more offput by your english than inceldom if I was a girl

Women can sense your intentions. You will never bag a hottie if she thinks you’re just going to sit in a room and game/sleep most your day away. You don’t want a hot girl trust me.
Go for 5/10 or lower they will treat you like royalty and you can do whatever you want. It’s going to take some self esteem and that can easily be built with easy daily workouts. Just 10 push-ups and 10 pull-ups daily is all it takes. You don’t need muscle, you need hormones. Women can sense it from a mile away. Faking confidence and pretending to not paying attention to them is the easiest way to get noticed by women. If they think you just fap all day they won’t talk to you.

I make like 200 bucks with my patreon a month and I'm not bothered about being an incel at all, just don't worry about it

Attached: 1643255099066.jpg (1280x720, 98.54K)

BurpKing is that you?

no but I do like burping

Attached: 1655300890639.jpg (3021x4096, 1018.86K)

so anime & games is dead giveaway I'm a fapper? I have to pretend to be into sports and shit?

Literally everything you said is false

i am 38 too and this is correct; i said this on another board all together earlier today; if you haven't fixed your autism and incel-ness by 38 you are fucked
>t.38yo social sperg autist incel

Go bang some hookers.

>How much money do I need so I can stop being bothered by fact I'm an incel?

Exactly. That is why all people on this pathetic fucking board are far bellow me.
Does not matter how much money you make, if you are a pathetic person what you have gonna change nothing.

People here thinks that is possible to make it only* with money. But itself, by their own mindsets, i can tell will never ever truly make it.

Before anything else, you should look to your own question and realize what you are trying to do...
How pathetic it is.

Wasted 4 years with a girl bcs i thought she could be the one, renovated an apartment together, money gone, 4 years gone, all bcs she couldn't say no to the vax bcs muh "everybody at work is going, how can i be the only one not to" after 4 years this is what I get, now she's fat, has heart issues and cervix cancer, thanks to science
The only woman you should treat nice is if they are literally obsessed with you, and only after you get them used to chasing you all the time, otherwise they will throw everything away for good girl points

The only thing I lack in life is sexual action with the opposite sex. I'm 22 but I'd rather kill myself at 25 if I'm still a virgin by that age.

Now, exactly now, you do have the first step of what it's need to make it.
Now it's possible. But probably you need to hurry a bit in your case.

You're bothered by being an incel not because you're poor, but because you have no value. Even if you were rich, it'd only be your money that has value, not yourself. Money won't save you, only discipline and self-improvement will.

Attached: improvementclub.png (557x240, 152.19K)

Country?

This. Incredible.

Depends on where you live.
Where I'm from I can get pretty nice hookers for 60 and hour. If you are American it's a bit more expensive than that though.

bro you can just work at a pizza place and get pussy, just get Any Forums and then /fa/ and explore some hobbies(that women like too) that aren't posting on websites about Chinese cartoons lol

USA of course

Money is worthless

Poor NEET Chad smashes prime vagina

Money is gaudy cope unless you're using it to raise a family if your own (with a virgin wife who has only fucked you)

Inb4 SEETHING cucks get mad

You need to change country.
You are American. You can literally choose almost any place of the world to live.

You must understand that women in general are 99,9% plebs. And plebs are directly and heavily influenced by it's culture.

So, if there is a stupid culture in your country that women's need to be difficult and also women's there (in your country) only want to inflate their ego instead of receiving a taste mouthful or a beautiful creampie and be thankful for it, you should change country immediately.
Don't over think about it. Do it. You deserve to be happy.