IMPORTANT REMINDER

Of this chart. From September 9th. Original thread: It's crucial to have this in mind to understand what's happening right now. The chart illustrates the failed very long term support which turned into resistance. The support began on February 25th 2013 and failed on August 22nd 2022. After 9 years, 5 months and 28 days.

As stated on September 9th, BTC had begun hitting the roof of this once-upon-a-time massive gigasupport. The question then was whether BTC would get thrown back down or break through. Looks like we have the answer now.

Attached: Gigasupport-resistance Sept 9th.png (1608x848, 51.52K)

are you suggesting it goes to 9?

Also, here is the 1D Stoch RSI which topped at over 22k.

Attached: 1D Stoch RSI.png (260x784, 9.48K)

>no exclamation marks this time
You learn fast. I want to see what you have to say

>muh chart

No, my dear mentally handicapped individual. The "9!" is where the support failed. The 9th point of contact.

Attached: 1654350708264.jpg (229x220, 7.45K)

Wow an interesting point of discussion and education and the thread is dead... Did redditniggers invade Any Forums?

~5 min old thread when you wrote that post, dumbo.

Funny line go down more?

Okay? And? That's plenty of time for user's to jump in. You must be new.

>Interesting
There are threads everyday with some gay chart prediction and they're all wrong. There's nothing interesting about TA. You may as well analyze bird migration patterns for signs of how the market will move, it'll be just as effective

anons

Oh no, not the 3 data points!

>There are threads everyday with some gay chart prediction and they're all wrong. There's nothing interesting about TA. You may as well analyze bird migration patterns for signs of how the market will move, it'll be just as effective
Let me rephrase my original comment then.
Interesting compared to the low IQ shitty slide tier threads I've been seeing for the past 30 minutes.

The points of contact are numbered in the chart precisely for mentally handicapped people just like you who can't count. 11 contacts for the "support" (now resistance) and 7 for the upper resistance line.

I have only one question
$10k when

people like you annoy me who think you're smart but objectively dumb af. also meds
schizophrenia is not curable, but you can still lead a semi normal life!

this is your TA lol
>schizo lines
>schizo words
>schizo logic
>hmm by my calculations price should go up or down
retard

Attached: 1619973411956.jpg (750x738, 20.71K)

I have absolutely no idea. Just because I can look at a chart and check basic stuff like the support and resistance and view the Stoch RSI, doesn't make me able to predict the future.

By Any Forums standards, people like me are extraordinarily smart. But if you look at a chart like the OP pic one, and you automatically think the user is "trying to look smart" and you feel the chart looks "smart" etc, then that's a sign you're pretty dumb. Look inwards.

Attached: 1641274689261.png (402x398, 115.94K)

Aaand with that post, you proudly displayed to everyone here your dumbness.

Attached: 1661397754365.jpg (618x597, 64.12K)

So that was 9th point of contact since inception but what's relevance of that? It's going back to 4300?

Relevance? The red "!" is just to show that that's the candle where the price went under the support. No, I'm not saying it's going to 4300. Although I'm not saying that can't happen. But that would be pretty damn low.

The numbers are stacked on top of each other like that purely because of lack of space. It was more elegant to place them that way, than to try to make tiny numbers under each candle.

4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 have nothing to do with the USD price to the right.

Having to explain this to these absolute bottom feeding retards means this thread is too high IQ for Any Forums.

>not the heckin trendlinerino!

Attached: 1642802276156.png (1323x1308, 194.77K)