behold, perfection
>rock type (based)
>crab (based)
>same ability as minior (based)

Attached: file.png (348x413, 89.86K)

A regional Krabby/ Kingler would be better

die kantonigger

This trash is worse than Crabominable.
What in the actual fuck is wrong with this fandom...

>Another monotype for no reason
Bug/Rock would've been fine.

Attached: 1636909982785.jpg (512x512, 44.79K)

you first autisto

Crabs aren’t bugs.

I think as usual the autism of the pokefandom is missing that the concept of this pokemon is made to be a new category (titans) introduced in this game which explains the squarish mouth and even the rock type possibly but obviously they just see it as "le new pokemon"

>What are Arthropods
>What is Wimpod
>What is Crustle
Cry about it virgin

They’re all arthropods

What are you gay chud

>everything has to be dual type
commit sudloco

Attached: death.jpg (622x333, 22.59K)

>Everything has to be yet more monotypes that have been done to death and add nothing to the franchise since 50 million other Pokemon fulfill their niches better
Go ahead and defend Gen 8 for this, I dare you faggot.

That they don't understand concepts or references of any type even when splatted on their faces.

the titans have this squarish mouths like they're made of stone. they couldve made le totem pokemon which is just slightly bigger normal pokemon instead this time they actually made a pattern design around them which possibly will connect them to the third legend's design

Attached: PicsArt_09-09-05.16.07.jpg (3141x757, 666.54K)

Dual types should be always be rare, otherwise your niche problem gets fucking worse because of the overlap. Also I don't give a rats ass about competitive.

This thing is simple on paper but its design is all over the place
Why does it have rosy cheeks?
Why does its mouth make it look all blocky and artifical?
Why does it have tiny googly eyes?
The concept art looks decent enough but it looks like shit in-game

It looks good on Cetitan but Clawf's just looks retarded and artifical

user I really don’t think it’s as deep as you’re making it out to be. The mouths are just design choices & Cetitans is just based off baleen.

That’s the point, it’s supposed to look clOFF. It’s not quite a rock. Not quite a crab. Its ClAWF.

I like him. It's supposed to look weird and I love when they make these kinds of pixel designs but with 3d pokemon idk if you get what I mean. Squareish details on 3d mons are very cool

Probably the third legend has a giant squareish mouth since he's made of crystal

They never make "design choices" to be so specific and at that with the same category of giant pokemon, at random.
Klawf already confirms the pattern. It's obvious, but if you want another proof then wait for the third titan. These mons are also normally way too big for normal mons, so clearly they designed the titans to be a special category. and baleen doesn't have square teeth retard

Knowing Gamwfreak, normally they wouldn't even give normal mons weird details like that