The 2017 altseason was 5 years ago

>The 2017 altseason was 5 years ago

Attached: 120938103810.jpg (399x385, 26.89K)

Nice math there!

We will never have such an altseason again

>inb4 muh 2021 altseason
yeah it was underwhelming as fuck with only a handful of alts pumping

Attached: 5ufrqd.jpg (591x512, 36.63K)

and I've been waiting for another altseason like that ever since, can't believe I sold my Bitcoin for alts, biggest fuck up ever.

I remember when everything on Kucoin pumped after listing
Those were a magical few weeks

You invested in the wrong shit
2021 was glorious for me. 2017 was I still accumulating but that Binance ICO was a smart buy and hold
Crypto investing is so easy

I remember logging on to Bittrex in June 2017 and seeing tons of coins up 800%, 900%, 1200% in 24hrs, those were real pumps back then. Newfags think they've seen pumps, they have no clue.

>just pick the right lottery numbers bro!
point is it was easier in 2017 to make money, CEX controlled which coins would pump by allowing them to be listed and have liquidity. But now thanks to AMMs any random shitcoin can pump, thus diluting the ponzi for everyone.

2021 taught me the only alts that experience real alt season are dog meme coins

okay newfag

An altseason isn't 5 dog coins + Solana pumping, it wasn't remotely comparable to the 2017 altseason

>5
Funniest number of them all

>talks about a number going up on a screen as though he was a vietnam war veteran recounting his experience
You need to get more fresh air, user

I watched several fundamentals based projects go 100-1000x in 2020 and 2021.
Unfortunately most of the dumped just as hard as dogcoins in 2022, but most people know to take profits.

Nice digits brah

>acting as if money isn't the most important thing in life

whatever you say buddy.

>acting as if money isn't the most important thing in life
Even if it is, doesn't mean you have to act like a faggot

Heil Hitler

don't get mad cause you're a newfag, just embrace it.

Look at what you wrote, user. It's so unbelievably cringe I think everyone should hear it again..
>I remember logging on to Bittrex in June 2017 and seeing tons of coins up 800%, 900%, 1200% in 24hrs, those were real pumps back then. Newfags think they've seen pumps, they have no clue.
Kek -what a total faggot. Rambo the accountant lolol

Attached: 0x0.jpg (625x625, 44.68K)

lol at the oldfags still stuck here from 2017 because they were too retarded to make it back then. As if that was not enough they brag as if it means anything but display their incompetence.
2021 was an insane bullrun with more liquidity than anything we saw before. You had a serious shot at making and moving 8 figs+. You just missed the farm mania, bsc mania, dog mania, and the nft mania. Dogcoins were doing 50x a day. You are just boomers who failed to adapt, git good and let go of the past.

i’ve done nothing but lose money since 2017, I have no idea how you guys pick the right cryptos to buy, I’m so demoralized and frustrated.

Attached: DD22A7E4-BB8B-45E9-9B94-2BC3FAF24D5C.jpg (1125x923, 362.4K)

the 2021 alt season was nfts and if you didn't realize that or get involved at all you left so much fucking money on the table. Free mints were going to 0.1-0.5e daily. Discords would give out whitelists to shit like Adidas and Cyberbrokers and Moonbirds. Yet this board was like
>muh XRP!
>muh ICP!
fuck I just want to shake you people

I've been in crypto since 2014. Millionaire now but it's not quite there yet. Waiting for Link to go then I'm made forever. Sorry if I didn't make it sound all butch like that other guy. Also, I just hodl'd and never traded, which also isn't butch, I'm told.

most of those had low volume. it has always been about investing in the right coin, now just like before.

Don't be mad because you never got a 12x in one day.

I learned after the 2017 Bitcoin fork that BTC is king. ETH is still my biggest investment but I've been buying BTC ever since and will never sell it.

To be fair that guy is retarded but the real plays of 2021 were
>””””infrastructure“””” (grt, link, both if these technically began the alt season if you ignore defi summer)
>defi ponzi and their forks (ohm, tomb, yield farms, etc.)
>sidechains/l2
And then the perpetual dogcoin season during half of the entire bullrun
Nft's where not it, the whole space was entirely clogged, they are illiquid by design, even all the “profitable” free mints where not profitable because was was consistently expensive during the whole move, nft's where a joke unless you had entire shilling groups astroturfing them like with bayc or the penguins or whatever

It was based as fuck. I bought a new computer lol before that I was using a crappy office computer