Proof that pokemon art director James Turner left gamefreak on good terms. Miss this lil n*gg* like you wouldn't believe

Proof that pokemon art director James Turner left gamefreak on good terms. Miss this lil n*gg* like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 00-51-25-Far9aPtWIAUhH2W.jpg (741x1200, 277.78K)

THE IS NO TYPE IMMUNE TO THE NORWOOD REAPER

How do you think he's handling the death of the queen? Do you reckon it will take a toll on his game's development?

i don't care how he left. i'm just glad he's gone

look who linked up
need it or keep it?

I'll pass, keep it

Frens :D

I'm weirdly attracted to turner in this pic. Maybe because he looks imposing by standing next to a little unmanly asian "man"

Proof James Turner killed himself after the failure that was SwShit

Attached: 1608663318919.jpg (1024x768, 255.46K)

What the fuck were you expecting as "proof" that he left GF on bad terms? For Masuda to tell him to fuck off, kick him in the balls and t-pose over him as Ohmori takes the picture?
They're in public nigga, he's not gonna have a meltdown over seeing some guy he doesn't get along with. He'll just be cordial and be on his own way like any normal non-obsessed person is. Not that you'd know what is being like that, OP.

Now we stuck with a worse james turner

Attached: 1311-15-Hitoshi-Ariga-Mega-Man-Pokémon.jpg (494x428, 39.43K)

For as incompetent and greedy as they might be sometimes, I don't understand why they weren't being swarmed by fans. Did real fans not go to this event or something?

>Did real fans not go to this event or something?
Would you honestly try to approach Masuda?
inb4
>assuming I'm a real fan

Attached: needitorkeepit.png (643x558, 370.11K)

the hairline on that avatar is dishonest as fuck

I would have at least yelled his name from afar. I'd primarily want to ask him one or two things and voice my concerns real quick although I would have probably ended up becoming too shy to act accordingly at the last second.

Does Sugimori ever do this things?

Official art, he drew leon avery klara hop shauna guzma etc.. his art is not really good now

I mean attend events. I have a burning question that needs answering and I'll travel to japan if I have to

I wonder if he designed Armorouge and Ceruledge.

is that even a question

I can't tell if Masuda is small or Turner is big

80% his designs are,always robotic mega beedrill alola golem vikabolt line nercrozma etc..

Asians are 5 inches on average so even if Turner isn't packing he's surely bigger than Masuda

A quick Google search tells me that Masuda is 5'1". That's actually pretty short even by Japanese standards.

>n*gg*
go back