Shinies

Which shiny are you hunting?

Attached: f.png (1509x838, 1.84M)

Does anyone have a non-NA Tepig they’d be willing to trade on Black? I’ve been trying to get one on the Poke Classic Network but some literal, actual tranny keeps trading me back my own Tepig.

Attached: 1.png (680x835, 821.63K)

you ok shiny eevee? ur lookin a little dark there...

Attached: 279162.jpg (648x388, 109.06K)

Attached: ayo where you goin honkey.png (683x600, 651.86K)

Felt like hunting shinies so I've ran around in Friend Safaris and in PLA because it's mindless. Recently I've gotten
>X
Pansage
Charmeleon (Already had one so evolved it into Charizard)
>PLA
Bidoof
Prinplup
Qwilfish
Carnivine
I've decided to focus on Pokemon that mega evolve so I can get the entries in Pokemon Home before Bank goes down (at least Gens 2-8 because if I'm screwed I can use LGPE for the others), except for Diancie of course. The legends will be an utter pain, especially the Weather Trio because I'll basically need to play through Ultra Sun for it.

Attached: CircularAncientEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif (327x251, 2.32M)

Does Poketransporter still exist?

More rowlet (finally got my first one in Legends) want to swap one into Sword and evolve it to A. Decidueye and need another three for the rest of the family.

I'm looking for a Rowlet and Zorua in PLA. In the process of hunting them I've found a bunch of other cool shinies: Electrode, Beautifly, Dustox, Rhydon, etc.

jeez how common are shinies in that game?

As high as 1 in 128 if you have maximum research and a shiny charm during a mass outbreak. Plus you see more pokemon at once, so it's easier to scan through an area quickly.

Just got shiny partner cap Pikachu in Ultra Moon, my next hunt will probably be odd egg Tyrogue in VC Crystal

I'm trying to breed a shiny Noibat, playing pokemon Shield. Does anyone have a spare perfect/foreign Ditto laying around? I'm USA.

A foreign noibat would also be cool

Just got this one today :]

Attached: 21C8FE45-331D-41F8-B2DA-0D4709828D86.png (940x696, 536.17K)

Week 3, and I'm STILL hunting that fucking Poipole. RNG is not and never has been my friend, but I know that if I give up and move on I have exactly 0 chance at ever getting one again, because I missed the event ages ago and the SwSh one is Shiny-locked.

Attached: dbtj6bk-678988d8-c0fe-4b1f-a852-c156a933f250.jpg (1280x720, 155.18K)

RNG manipulate it.

lotad in sapphire. found 2 shiny sevipers so far.

I have no idea how to do that, but I'm assuming you're assuming my DS is hacked, which it isn't.

Pawniard since bisharp evo leak is probably true

shinys arent what they used to be

What did they used to be that they aren't now?

rare