Ive managed to secure a 42k bag of XRP at this local bottom. What am I in for schizos?

Ive managed to secure a 42k bag of XRP at this local bottom. What am I in for schizos?

Brown hands please say out of TT

Attached: B472747B-0870-40E3-8613-2BACF02AAC0D.jpg (926x1247, 762.73K)

Attached: 1662553634103229.jpg (484x306, 34.56K)

Apparently you're going to have more money than you know what to do with it
Or, you're going to watch it double, then sink back down, then double, then sink back down, then double, then sink back down, until the heat death of the universe

Nice bag.

I said pajeets not welcome

You already got scammed by the pajeets, it's too late to ban them now. You will literally be holding this as it goes max 2x then back down to 0.3x cents again, and again, and again while BTC goes to 1 mil.

totally

Well guess ill be swinging it and make a killing.

Btw see you at .80c

>Well guess ill be swinging it and make a killing.
on a 2x every bullrun over 3 years per cycle? lmao
dump this shit now and buy something with potential before you become a lifelong schizo like those sad broken cucks in the xrp general

Attached: XRP.webm (854x480, 3M)

it's nice of you to care about a stranger on the internet so much considering his purchases do not impact you in the least. keep white knighting you raging faggot.

I bet you would recommend me to but Matic or eth you brown skinned piece of shit

>XRP 350000 dollar ser!! basterd benchod why u disagree????
No. Buy BTC.

I will never ever invest a single € in to BTC
Not pumping ur bags sry, I only short it with leverage.

you'ree going to watch it cut in half and then one day, two weeks later, wake up with 500 million in your folio

You mean after they flip the switch?

Attached: 0E2C2793-1835-4AC1-A272-FA0B438838B8.gif (320x254, 779.2K)

except you didn't wake up, it was just a dream and xrp hit 0.76 cents during the biggest bull run in human history

>Brown hands
Even niggers have White on part of their hands.

You're gonna be filthy rich.
XRP is the chosen schizo coin.

You made a thread asking what you were in for and started chimping out when you didn't get the predetermined answer you were hoping for

Im trying to BTFO a BTC maxi the fucks wrong with you. Give me a hand instead

Attached: xrpkill.jpg (842x671, 849.14K)

> he prefers to get scammed by white scammers

Attached: xrp-garling.jpg (259x194, 9.3K)

That’s some pretty terrible did you have there. It’s laughable.

>You made a thread
I did not, you're retarded and my logic still stands. nobody tells you about a bad investment out of benevolence, but because they want to shill their bags.

Although I doubt you'll understand this due to the fact you can't even figure out who you're talking to.