KDA - Kadena General

Did the old general die?
Bitmain just released the specs of their new Kadena ASIC. Goldshell is fucked, the new KA3 from bitmain is about 4x as efficient as any current ASICs. Every member of Kadena Mining club gets a free miner. FML for not joining.

>What is kadena?
Tranny coin that solves the blockchain dilemma
>How?
Shidding & Sharding
>Who?
JP Morgan, Frizzy haired genius level programmers, and discord trannies

Attached: ka3 166th 3150w.png (1981x991, 637.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/kadena-io/how-to-scale-a-proof-of-work-blockchain-9233e5b4b62
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More detailed specs
>TLDR: 166 Terahash/s @ 3150W.

Attached: ka3 specs.png (2015x1029, 501.12K)

WARNING: This is a scam thread, where shills are paid to post.

>that solves the blockchain dilemma
Show us your stress test and data, scammer.

mtv is dead, let it go user. bitmain making a miner means kadena is here to stay

so will kda pump now

>what is graph theory
>what is the degree diameter problem
medium.com/kadena-io/how-to-scale-a-proof-of-work-blockchain-9233e5b4b62

Attached: 0_ENeEIWeIyndIkQNS.png (700x700, 78.91K)

No, but all small scale miners that went in on Kadena ASICs over the last year are fucked.

And of course the scammer lied about solving the blockchain trilemma. KDA is OneCoin 2.0

>What is a perpetuum mobile scam?
>What is hiding a scam with no stress test, no data, - just lies, mirrors, paid tranny shills and smoke.

hi stephen

you are fighting the inevitable, and on top of that you're wrong and retarded. bye!

>muh stress test

Attached: stress test kda.png (1138x448, 117.8K)

Dm/VVJnq is a schizo who holds MTV

Attached: bruh.jpg (640x522, 61.06K)

>no data

Attached: network attack simulation.png (404x280, 17.25K)

>"expected"
>OneCoin is expected to fuel the world with money
>Yeah, I am a tranny moron who don't understand what a stress test is and why one would conduct one.
>Hey dude, my ass is leaking and I am just paid to post garbage on biz, OK, not being a crypto genius. MKAY???

holy fuck its over over for goldshell

>simulation
>TOTALLY the same as a stress test
>Yeah, we are scammers. Every single fucking day we shit up biz and we have only been in crypto less than a year. We have no clue.

you can ignore Dm/VVJnq by the way. he got psyopped into saving hundreds of tranny pics on his computer, got burned by the mtv scam, and is a retard schizo. you can check multiple archived threads, he's easy to find

*kisses your cheek
Welcome home user.

t. raging newfag scammer.

Can you post some tranny webms again? You’ve conditioned me to get horny every time you post, could use some material