Stonetoss needs more money

Looks like stonetoss, after making millions on his nft project and not doing a fucking thing afterwards needs more money. After seeing the shit show of megabits and this, I’m done supporting these people.

Attached: 7AA62A32-8E98-4512-BACD-92672BE1EA6B.jpg (1170x1867, 1.01M)

Based stonetoss finally realizes most right wingers are npcs like all left wingers who merely exist to make money off of them.

Don’t know why I’m surprised. Thought there was integrity in the world still. Oh well.

>OMG LE BASED AMONG US DRAWER IS MAKING A ANOTHER LE BASED PNG COLLECTION
>TIME TO LE BUY ONE FOR ONE YEARS WORTH OF MY POORFAG WAGE AND SPAM THIS SHIT SCAM ON Any Forums FOR 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT AGAIN SO LE FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1661858759622193.gif (360x640, 170.47K)

Cope posting 101

Seethe more stonetoss dicksucker

How is megabits a shitshow when the worst nfts are selling at mint price and the daily trading volume keeps increasing?
Nomonder cope.
Anyway imagine buying that garbage or stonetoss nfts when you could be a mondochad instead, lmao

>create crowdfunding artist-prostitute hybrid model
>"i'm done supporting these people"
the system works or a system for jerks? need it or keep it

this nigga doesn't have anything to do with pixelady maker, pixelady is just a random milady deriv retards, and they're literally 0.01eth each

It's still don't get the appeal with stonetoss.

His comics make globohomo Jews and leftists seethe

It is just low iq Any Forumstard zoomers because he makes le based among us drawings.

Attached: 1650317270120.png (1500x498, 283.13K)

the contract was shit and got rando manip'd, bet your dumbass didn't roll and get a rare, those were for the discord mods.

i lost so much money on flurks... its actually my worst investment of all time

Attached: troon.jpg (2000x2000, 851.19K)

dilate more, he took yo money dawg

I love how butthurt you faggots get over a lazy cunt that draws shitty comics 15 minutes a week.

>I held the door open for the class tranny yesterday
Chudbros.... Go on without me.

Attached: d85.png (480x640, 68.58K)

Shmorky's art style is nice to look at.

Attached: 1633041491706.gif (350x200, 58.45K)

>OMG MS PAINT CARTOONS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>some random mutt larping as caucasian
who cares?

He has 1 joke he's reused 5000 times. It's funny if you've never seen more than like..5 of his comics

>class tranny
mutts really are a finished species

Sam Hyde gets a pass for now because he claims he wants to spend the money making a video game. If he does that all is forgiven. If he doesn’t I lose all my respect for him.
Why does Stonetoss need the money?

>whitelisted... for presale!
fucking lmao
imagine being such a paypig you get excited for the right to buy more useless stuff

> just buy a reused nft goyim

you know he's just going to buy car parts with it