Say something nice about the best Pokemon game of all time, and peak of the series

Say something nice about the best Pokemon game of all time, and peak of the series.

Attached: 1660671773101359.png (1250x884, 1.99M)

Amazing music

Northern Hoenn is one of the most kino areas in all of pokemon. The routes around Fallarbor and Fortree are my favorite routes from the whole series.

u nova?

Two regions, breeding, day/night cycle, daily events, shinies, first battle facility, 16 Gyms, battling your former self as a superboss, apricorn ball crafting, coloured and animated sprites, optional sidequests at every corner.

Yep, GSC truly was the peak of the series.

Based.

Okay

>Great Pokemon
>Awesome region
>Memorable characters
>Cool villains
>Best music
>Everything is just amazing

You're right, Diamond and Pearl were definitely the best games ever. So amazing that, Game Freak made a very faithful remake of the games because there's no need to change alot of stuff just to make it better; it's just that great.

Attached: 1200px-Sinnoh_BDSP_artwork.png (1200x848, 1.76M)

Didn't like this one
Didn't like this one either

What do you like then?

cock in my mouth

>Say something nice about the best Pokemon game of all time, and peak of the series.
I really enjoyed how they made a mountain the focal point of the region and differed from the prior region with more mountainous and snowy environments to contrast from the more tropical and oceanic region prior

Bruh are you serious?
Boring region,
No story,
Bland gym,
Ugly Lengends (worst back in the day, cant belive they made em even worse in PLA)
God of pokemon is bland and bad
Some of the worse pkm design

Only redeeming qualities is the good gameplay (no mega/ bs gimmick)
Platinium, and the memorable champion battle.

based

>Bruh are you serious?

Yup

>Boring region

It has so much variety than the previous regions such as a snowy mountain, a peaceful forest, marshlands, a sunny beach and so much more.

>No story

Team Galactic has way better motives than the previous villains. They literally want to fuck up the world and replace it with a new one. I'll take that over simplistic gangsters and "we want more land/oceans because fuck you" eco-maniacs anytime.

>Bland gym

Every single gyms are surprisingly more fun and less frustrating to go through plus the interior parts are cool to look at.

>Ugly Legends

Their futuristic-looking designs actually look more amazing if you learn to appreciate them more. Once you do, you'll find out why a fatass dino and a mutated whale couldn't even match.

>God of Pokemon is bland and bad

Arceus was a pretty amazing legend back then and still is to this day. His design is suppose to have a holy feel to it so it makes sense.

>Some of the worse Pokemon design

Inferape, Lucario, Weevile, Lopunny, Gallade, Magmorter, and Magnezone will like to have a word with you.

In conclusion, you're very likely one of those genwunners who couldn't get pass Gen 3 because "it's the last real Pokemon game until crap began".

Forever marred by "The Battle Frontier Project Has Started!"

I'm pro sinnoh but
>>Memorable characters
Like what? All 4 of them?

this
the whole ash route - fallarbour - meteor falls stretch is just amazing, if they ever do a legends style game again I hope its based on hoenn, mainly for these areas

Based. I consider myself a Sinnoh fan but Hoenn's region design is gorgeous enough to make me consider defecting

It was so good, it literally laid the foundations for the next two Gens.

Attached: Dl_5-ifW0AEV0eE.jpg orig.jpg (1675x1675, 333.17K)

>Yep, GSC truly was the peak of the series.

This is just fact though.