Is it the time to buy

So the market is going down. Eth down, btc down. Is it time to buy in?

Attached: norwegian-singersongwriter-aurora-aurora-aksnes-performing-live-latitude-festival-henham-park-suffolk-uk-20th-july-2019-W47HA5.jpg (1300x1027, 150.35K)

Yes, the bull run starts now. This is just a dump to scare you aware.

Attached: 1657654785425.jpg (1074x861, 135.5K)

Don't underestimate the FOMO bull retards' abilities to pump ETH back to 1800 by Thursday after this dump. I'd give better than 50/50 if you bought now you'd make money.

That’s a ….at this point I don’t even know

it's queen Aurora

It's been time to buy in for the longest damn time. you should have been buying BTC ETH AND MATIC MONTHS AGO user ARE YOU DENSE? YES BUY.

Attached: 1660753037232913.jpg (800x800, 45.64K)

#theonlywomaniwant

Aurora qt.

Attached: dcfd406d25b118a0468e1984f303b451.png (770x981, 678.84K)

I don't have £18,000 or £1800 even. I can afford like £500.

That's the euphoria actress Hunter Schaefer.

There is going to be a mini rally starting soon, but it won't lead to all time highs, it's still a counter trend rally.

I'm going to dump all my Eth before the upgrade for top dollar. Just lol at burning all the "insiders".

More pale queen

You do know she’s my waifu, right?

In a year it won't matter what the fuck you've done with your money now.

>tfw spent all my money on the weekend before this buy event

Attached: file.png (840x859, 500.66K)

Any Forums take me home where I belong~

All I know is we live in an absolutely retarded market if the Fed and US Treasury can tank the market THIS much.
The government is inflating the money supply to pay for bullshit/welfare at the expense of workers, investors, and property owners. They are literally crashing the entire economy just so the Democrats keep getting votes.

I closed my shorts on spx cause I thought it has dumped enough yet it still keeps rugging.When it gets like that it's a really bad sign for cryptos,especially now that it seems it hasn't caught up with the dump,I expect 17-19K soon,then I'll buy

Im an animal, bullish for longs, shorting for pleasure!! Oh oh!

I cannot love anymore. Nothing is attractive and they're all the same.

I've never understood people who look at an image of some girl staring dead-eyed into the camera and fall hopelessly, obsessively in love. Seems like brainlet behavior, really.

It's her voice we love. Her pale face is an addition