Terastallization strategies for these two? Get creative

Terastallization strategies for these two? Get creative

Attached: 20220908_220023.jpg (666x599, 141.3K)

tera monotypes you right

>make a trailer showing actual new different pokemon
>Any Forums filled with threads talking about fucking POKEMON for a change

Well, that depends on stats
See? IS not that fucking hard!

Ceruledge is definitely going to tera into a fighting type to avoid getting hard countered by tyranitar (assuming it doesn’t get a strong fighting move). Tera pure fire is probably going to be the play for Armorouge in order to keep stab for its special fire type CC while avoiding psychic type weaknesses.

they're going to drop their dual types for a mono-stab set like 99% of pokemon, don't kid yourself.
the manlet will probably drop psychic since it's a shit type, and the donutsteel will drop fire because mono ghost is actually great typing.

Ye

This new megaman game look great

>implying they'll be able to terastallize
lolmao

>implying they'll be able to use the gimmick we already know everything can use

Attached: 1661050458701652.jpg (378x550, 45.93K)

Yeah a pure ghost type with flash fire is cool

the potential is there, if amorouge gets a grass or steel type move it can really put that ability to use

just like zacian can dynamax, amirite?

Eventually, there's terablast. Btw I think he'll get energy ball and flash cannon

Unless these guys get a special move that does extra damage to Tera pokemon (the whole reason zacian/zamazenta couldn't dynamax) they have no reason not to.

Come on, we know the types right? We can make some hypothesis already. Of course, knowing that stats would be useful. Anyway ceruledge is probably going to be a minmaxed physical sweeper with atk and speed, while armourouge a sort of tank with high special attack and defenses.

Zacian is an anti-dynamax legendary pokemon you fucking retard. Armarouge and Ceruledge are split evos of a mere pokemon you find in Paldea, they aren't even pseudos

Steel Terastal + Flash Fire
(outside note: Ceruledge can also abuse Bitter Blade + Life Orb to heal the recoil overtime)

Tera Bug, you don't even need to use Terastal to get it because the game is buggy enough on its own.

Oh shit I didn't even realize you could use Flash Fire to null weaknesses when Terastallized.

Though, Cerueledge might actually be better going ICE of all things. Like we can infer it'll probably be pretty defensively flimsy, so if you're going the terablast route it lets you catch ground, dragon, and flying types while using Bitter Blade to heal. If it gets Sacred Sword like Aegislash did (And it probably will) you have Rock types covered too.

>Legendary
>Version exclusives with literal no sign of being anything more than normal pokemon

Come on user.

Ceruledge it's going to be a beast. They can't give him bad stats. For armourouge is more complex, the typing it'a not the best. We have to wait for the stats. However, i like them both and I'll probably have both on my team in one way or another, even if they are version exclusive

The only problem I can see Ceruledge having is not being fast ENOUGH. Middling speed tier might fuck it a bit.