Why is so he obsessed with craig and bsv? if you dont believe me look at his reddit account

why is so he obsessed with craig and bsv? if you dont believe me look at his reddit account

Attached: 52JNGOCLSZB47FPE3G3M7P736Y.jpg (1500x1071, 155.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PogmsAxt2cc
xiaohuiliu.medium.com/bilinear-pairings-on-bitcoin-57260fdbc81a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's going to get throw aside as soon as the narrative shifts and he knows it, this is why you don't capitulate to extortionists.

This is how it looks when someone has gone crazy
There is no end condition for the loop in his mind

imagine with me for a moment
you are greg maxwell
you get set up by smarter criminals in some plot CP or ransomware or who knows
you are given one job, fud creg so that big blocks never become a thing and you can make bitcoin into a custodial gated asset with obfuscated trail of evidence
you are given alll these tools and narrative assistance
but you act like such a sniveling rat, that even the most cypherpunk anti-state individuals on the internet start doubting your intentions and piece together why he is acting so strange

holy shit guys, wow.

he was blockstreams chief science officer and satoshi publicly says he is a brainlet
he is salty as fuck
and he won't even sue craig for all the things he's said because its true lel

Attached: 1662978465302502.jpg (1080x344, 94.81K)

>one job, fud creg
That's "Creg"'s job

Attached: c1f0sv39yi231.jpg (960x545, 143.22K)

Which account? That nigger has like 30 sockpuppets

His main one nullc. Every post is about him

irrelevant wikipedia-moderator loser talking about irrelevant 2017-tier losers
get ready, next bull market your coin goes out of the top100, alongside all cĂșckhold2017tokens

Because he's mathematically proven that he can't mathematically prove jackshit and now he's incredibly butthurt.

that's the thing that always gets me... People claim Craig is a "fraud" while he's trying to make a system the makes being a fraud much more difficult. It's pretty obvious the people opposing him are the frauds and criminals and they are scared shitless that their entire ponzi scheme is going to come crashing down.

get the fuck in here
youtube.com/watch?v=PogmsAxt2cc

>xiaohuiliu.medium.com/bilinear-pairings-on-bitcoin-57260fdbc81a
Corebronies what the FUCK is this?? Greg assured me this was MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

because he is very based
conman like csw are negative for btc and cryptospace

the jew fears honest money

who cares?
failed bitcoin forks are completely irrelevant

>failed bitcoin forks are completely irrelevant
based

Attached: Screen_Shot_2020-05-25_at_13.50.12.png (1158x834, 211.56K)

This all reads like someone trying to sound smart, mistaking obuscated for obviated, etc. This is classic CW, throwing out a psuedo-intellectual word salad and snagging people that don't know enough to call him out on his bullshit.

Attached: CryptoScumbags.jpg (810x1199, 135.22K)

Maxwell put in well - the lies of the scumbag CSW are closing in.

Anyone knows he is a retard and his forked coin is a joke.

And the claims that he (CSW) is satoshi - TOP KEK! show signature or fuck off, faggot