Pokemon vs Digimon Designs

Since the board likes to say how X Pokémon looks like a Digimon, why not compare monsters with similar themes?

Here is both franchises' take on a vulture monster.

Attached: Vulture Monsters.jpg (1500x1077, 534.47K)

no one cares about your shitty designs digifag

Slowbro and Shellmon come to mind

Sounds like you're just jealous of his super cool sniper rifle.

Vulturemon is dope lol

We have these threads all the time and nobody's mind is ever changed. "It looks like a Digimon!" has never been a measured opinion based on facts, it's always been the kneejerk response of a brand loyalist trying to dismiss something they don't like - the equivalent of a gutteral screech.

Attached: 75314541_p0.jpg (928x974, 433.92K)

It’s easy to not pick sides and enjoy both

Attached: 130E25D0-443A-400E-8170-7F3E74A4BBB4.jpg (1000x886, 163.85K)

When People says "it looks like a digimon" its becausr is garbage shit like every digimon

Vulturemon would look way better without the rifle

Digimon designs are universally superior

HOLY CRAP! DIO OVER HEAVEN!

no you gay ass

Just holding it instead of doing the whole cyborg Digimon thing would be way better

I think we can all agree that both franchises have some monsters that look pretty good and others that are mediocre.

Attached: Ranamon.full.3049120.jpg (1186x822, 149.59K)

True

The digimon looks like a yugioh monster those birds archetype called blackwing

For me it's smt's

Attached: 39.jpg (1280x1024, 128.84K)

This sometimes digimon add too many unnecesary shit on the designs, the green thingy ruin the design for me

It's a pauldron that looks like a cactus, which presumably helps it camouflage itself in the desert.

Correct

From a design standpoint, I feel like it was added because the designer thought Vulturemon could use some brightness to break up the dark desert coloration.

They're fine, but remind me how Demeter is supposed to be Persephone's mother?