Old Any Forums let's discuss old fashioned Pokémon culture. Pic related

Old Any Forums let's discuss old fashioned Pokémon culture. Pic related.

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (246x138, 18.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/6iy95n.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where are tamashii hiroka's old vlogs? She did some in the 2010's that are not on her YouTube anymore anyone know where they are archived?

ROAST
BEEF

She blocked me on Twitter for saying that she would eventually get covid anyway and that self isolation is fine but it will hurt her if let's it weaken her immune system due to the lack of sunlight and exercise.

Mind you this was in 2022 when everyone else stopped caring about covid (which made her feel crazy and seek validation from her followers). Guess my autistic ass took her question too literally.

Anyways unblock me Library-chan!

I have seen that pic there Is no Pikachu doll I'm the background so I don't buy it. Sadly. That and she said on twitter she has some fucked up vagina problem so she literally doesn't have sex.
This girl needs more sunlight so based.

You sound annoying to talk to

Anti-maskfags usually have nothing going on outside of reactionary politics. I say that as an antimask fag myself.

I win

Attached: 21-48-56-c324e01aca315ea9fd794169612c52bbf1f1665a.png (700x700, 89.22K)

Based

Nigga I wear masks. I just sounded weird because I was trying to summarize silly edramma as fast as possible.

So anyway you know where I can find tamashii's deleted videos? She is in that weird spot of being kind of irrelevant now and having been popular like 10 years ago so fan re-upload are kinda hard to locate.

Attached: tamashii-hiroka (1).gif (300x300, 2.6M)

what vids did she delete?

I can't find her bi-weekly vlogs circa early to mid 2010's.

A lot of it larp for lonely boomers to get together at rallies
You still sound annoying to talk to, I mean in someone that pokes you with a stick for 50 minutes trying to argue about a sentence you said

Makes sense. She's extremely embarrassed by her past

That's why I wanna find her old stuff. I'm convinced it's on some obscure channel with like a hundred views to each video. There is hints to Tama being the same now but just being smart about it in. In her drunken twitch streams which I think she only archived cos people paid her money to make them she kinda drops the clean family friendly act and comes across as the disfunctional NEET she is. Although I think she is finishing grad school now.

>she has some fucked up vagina problem so she literally doesn't have sex.
Holy fuck imagine being her cuck boyfriend kek

Her videos were unironically soulful and a relic of a better time. Now Youtubers are completely unbearable
>HARDCORE PRO NUZLOCKER SPEEDRUNNER REACTS TO THE REACTION OF STREAMER REACTING TO "HOW FAST CAN YOU BEAT POKEMON CRYSTAL WITH A CATERPIE AND WHY THEY'RE THE WORST GAMES IN THE SERIES PART 2"

>sunlight
the sun just makes you wrinkly

Why did she post her butthole on Any Forums but she hasn't posted some feet pics for months?

>she said on twitter she has some fucked up vagina problem so she literally doesn't have sex
This cute Cloyster right here doesn't get dicked? files.catbox.moe/6iy95n.jpg
Damn, what a waste!