What's going to move the most next cycle?

I need Any Forums help deciding what crypto to invest in. The primary coin's I've narrowed it down to are cardano, solana, avax, and matic. Eth is also a major favorite but I was hoping for a bit more than a 5x or 10x. Thoughts? redpill me on what one you guys think is the best. Also fuck jews and jannies. Also no pajeet shilling, I am looking for top 20 coins that aren't likely to fail. Right now I am leaning more towards sol and matic.

Attached: 0_Qfq4kZDKLKvsUhP0_.jpg (300x689, 47.81K)

bump mein neggers

A.I. generated image

why is she fat though

fat and disgusting
fuck you for posting this shit

You guys might as well be gay or pedos

stop enabling landwhales, they're not profitable by any means unless you plan to cook and eat them

I love big tits and ass on a woman
I’m not a faggot incel like you
Have fun watching cp

Shut the fuck up coomie

That’s a man

Based

i swear she's the most astroturfed forced meme. the amy schumer of modeling. not that special face, retarded fridge body.

she's not even naturally blonde. you can find a dozen decent looking girls with natural blonde hair in any swedish town in no time at all.

She is dispropotionate, it mskes her look pretty bad. Her thighs should be bigger to fit her pudgy torso. Fat upperbody with skinnyfat legs is very unaesthetic

>The primary coin's I've narrowed it down to are cardano, solana, avax, and matic.
All of those coins will fail.

Attached: 1630195191352.png (315x500, 167.73K)

bump, left this open my mom saw the image...

In cash right now but my biggest bet will be AVAX. When I start to dca after that I'll do half BTC, with the other half split between solana and matic. ETH might do slightly better than BTC, but has competition from the other L1s so I'm not too interested.

why though? whats bad about the ones i posted.
i noticed after i picked this image that she has a bit of chunk on her midsection, but shes still hot. now answer my question you niggers. i need help

ok cool finally someone with a big boy opinon. what puts avax above sol and matic? isn't sol the fastest growing ecosystem? and matic is basically helping ethereum so normies will fomo it? seems to also be growing the fastest also

shes a natural blonde and 1000000x whiter than you Mohammad. she is peak american genetics

caption: not needed

Attached: Capture.jpg (1272x889, 136.85K)

shes an angel how could this happen my hopes and dreams smashed by a 3rd worlder in sweden fml. also answer my question mohammed

I'm really interested in how subnets will allow AVAX to scale. Reliability wise it hasn't had the same issues with downtime as SOL has. I've been into AVAX from the start of last year so a part of it's me being biased, but using it every day has been a nice experience. Having the personal experience of using it gives me a lot of confidence in it.

true sol had that huge downtime this summer that will surely weaken its claim. but it definitely is one of the fastest and has normie support b/c didn't a lot of celebrities embrace it?

ill prob split it between the few but I am still trying to narrow it down to a flag ship hold. I don't even want much more than a 10 to 20x. do you know which has the best partnerships? whose the most active on social media?