It’s over. Just pack up your memories and move on, r/veepee

Remember, Game Freak wants to appeal to today’s kids, and they’re willing to do whatever it takes to shed away the old fans by alienating them as much as possible. Just think about it:

>protagonists are 8-10 year olds
Scarlet/Violet include an academy that can be attended by people of all, but Game Freak still went ahead with making the protagonists kids. The fact they look even younger than Gen 7’s and 8’s protagonists is no surprise either. Moreover…

>school setting
As far as I can tell, no reasonable and functioning adult or teenager actually likes playing as a schoolchild in a school setting. Hell, not even children want to play as schoolchildren since it’s tiresome to have your entertainment revolve around a school, but it doesn’t alienate them as much as adults. It’s not all that different from Rockstar’s Bully game, which was targeted towards teenagers as a diet GTA clone, but even that game doesn’t alienate adults as much as Gen 9. Doesn’t help that the region’s antagonist team is composed of academy delinquents.

>obscene lack of Gen 1 pandering
Considered by some to be a good thing, but asides from a silly toothbrushing game made for literal babies, the inclusion and glorifying of gen 1 pokemon is Game Freak’s signature way of re-attracting old fans to the newer games. The fact they’re not doing it now sends a clear message they want to move on for good. No Charizard Bridge, or a gym leader whose signature pokemon is a Kantomon, or anything like that. And this is without mentioning the design. Back in 90’s and 00’s, edgy and rugged designs were what kids liked. Meanwhile, today’s kids prefer funny and cute designs, though they have their own idea of cool designs, as is the case of Armorouge.

Save yourselves the headache, and move on to something new. Game Freak no longer wants us, and they’ll keep this up until the last individual above the age of 12 stops buying their games.

Attached: 42708811-7111-488D-BFDB-94CD335D6DB1.jpg (667x667, 59.8K)

Man, I really want to stick my dick into A-Ninetales's butt.

Trust me, if they truly wanted to get rid of >us for good and everyone who isn't still in grade 1-4 school, they'd kill off battling and actual new mainline games for good and just do Pokemon GO and other mobile games for all eternity because that is what kids use and play nowadays that isn't F2P battle royale shit.

this but Ninetales' dick in my butt

Stop having groomer fantasies.

Attached: Ninetales Poliorketes .png (540x658, 340.63K)

sucking on foxy popsicle sounds so good rn.

God I hate relatable shit, I want to experience a better world than the one we have. This looks nothing like Pokémon

>whatever it takes to shed away the old fans
I've been playing since Red in Gen I and they haven't driven me away zoomie. Just admit they don't want to care about your ilk, as they're still reaching me with what they're making.

could you act any more juvenile?

>no reasonable and functioning adult or teenager actually likes playing as a schoolchild in a school setting
I do, when it's done well. Plenty of games does schools well.

Attached: 7-ChronoXFixed015.png (480x320, 16.26K)

No ;-)

Attached: 1621818204411.jpg (1742x1201, 315.04K)

dude, they’re gearing Pokemon GO for older audience, it’s why they’re hosting events and a “competitive” scene pertaining to that game.

Nobody old wants to go outside, they are retarded if so.
>work all day
>OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO WALK MORE AND CATCH THEM POKEMON IN DARK ALLEYS WHERE I CAN BE ROBBED!

>Remember, Game Freak wants to appeal to today’s kids, and they’re willing to do whatever it takes to shed away the old fans by alienating them as much as possible.

They do it because they always want the newer generations to get into Pokémon, new kids keep being born so it's an infinite source of audience and also because you'll buy it anyway

The sad part is how they don't even have the right kind of groomer fantasies. Imagine, anything you want, and you go for... g*y shit!? Ew. Verily.

That's a nice way of admitting you don't leave the house. A lot of people have to go places in life, you can boot it up on your way home, to the store, to the movies, to go get food, there's a lot of ways to play without bounding down dark alleys.

I don’t play Pokémon GO, but even I know that things like gyms or stops or whatever are placed in game stores or grocery stores or cafes, which makes it convenient for the players. I also seen stops and gyms at places of worship, but it’s just kids who populate them, ironically.

My brother in Christ, you need to stop.

did you just get into pokemon with swsh or something

Yellow because of the anime, didn’t like it.
Silver, also because of the anime, but I liked it.
Emerald, which ended up being my favorite pokemon game.
Quit Pokémon shortly before DP released because I felt I was a “big boy” now and need to play more “mature” games like all the other middle schoolers, such as GTA and CoD and Tekken.
Got back into Pokémon with SwSh because I got a Switch as a gift, and I didn’t have any games I was interested in playing by the time it released.

go away normos