Credit card Debt

I’m about $10,000 in credit card debt and I haven’t paid any of it back they have all gone to collections my credit is ruined and I have no means to pay it back but they keep calling everyday. This has caused me to be very suicidal and I can’t get past this anxiety that I feel everyday thinking about it. What are the consequences of not paying it back? Is suicide really the answer to this question? Is my life completely over?

Attached: 7A9D64B2-3779-447E-970B-118B9F305192.jpg (920x643, 345.89K)

It's ok user. The entire global financial system is collapsing. Just stop worrying about it. It's literally just numbers on a screen.

if you can't pay it back then stop delaying the inevitable and consult a bankruptcy attorney. and, as a matter of personal policy, don't ever touch another credit card again because you're clearly too fucking stupid to use them responsibly.

Just think of how insignificant 10k is on its own. Not worth your life for sure. You can probably pay it off in two months if you wage and live with a friend.

If you have income you can start paying it back gradually. I had about 10 grand credit card debt when I was younger but I was so dumb that I only paid the bare minimum interest for years.

If you're in the US, most states have laws that allow you to walk away from debt in collections if you don't pay it for 10 years

I owe about 50k to numerous creditors, all been passed to collections. I'm not even a citizen of this country, I just ignore them and they haven't contacted me for months. Stop worrying, just wait out the statue of limitations but they'll write it off before that if they can't find you.

They will give up eventually. Change phone numbers. Move. It will end at some point. Trust me.

If you can't pay, you can't pay. It's not like they're going to put you in jail. Don't kys user.

I already moved to the EU from the USA and they still keep trying to call my American number. I don’t even have a US address anymore but they still send bills and forward letters to my parents residence.

lmao being in debt rn is epic, inflation will melt that 10k away bro. The consequences of not paying it back are... NOTHING!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH DEBTORS JAIL DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE ALL THEY CAN DO IS TAKE YOU TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT AND THEN YOU JUST NEED TO ACT LIKE YOU CAN MAKE SOME MONTHLY PAYMENT OF LIKE 50 BUCKS

extremely based

i defaulted on all those cards, on purpose
literally just ignore them

Attached: IMG-1310.jpg (4032x3024, 3.77M)

What do you mean on purpose? I got into a car wreck that’s why I can’t pay mine because my bills for Medicals was put on my credit cards.

i literally applied for all those cards with intention in mind to default on them
i turn the credit limit into cash and transfer to overseas brokerages and offshore accounts and a little to some crypto exchanges as well

Attached: IMG-1342.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

are you the user that had a sheboon crash into his car?

Hey op, I advise to kill yourself

did you buy anything cool at least?

Hey man this is something that bothers me too my credit is in the 500s and I feel like I'm never gonna be able to own my own home now. As far as consequences well it's just ruined credit I've had so many different debts and never had any consequences besides my credit taking a hit.

Same, but $35k.
Sister had the same issue, but married some shmuck who paid it off. Might do the same, I could be Chad if I dropped 30 pounds.

It was a Sheboon that crashed into me, she was on Xanax and loads of other drugs she ran off and they caught her but they cited and released her because they couldn’t prove she was the one driving despite 10+ witnesses saying it was her. Now her insurance company is trying to sue me even though It was her fault and I was injured now I have a cracked vertabrae and torn ligaments and a traumatic brain injury. One of the reasons why I left the US is because her kids found out where I lived and they would drive around the block and smashed my parents cars windows and tried to confront my dad once while he was in the front lawn claiming that I was intentionally trying to ruin their lives by going after their mom. The Police didn’t do shit either and said they can’t do anything because it’s not a crime to drive around a public block even though we have video of them smashing my parents cars with hammers.

you know they wiped your credit history after 7 years right?
why 7 years? it's jewish system, debt must be cleared every 7 years
>the human body replaced all it's cells every 7 years

Attached: IMG-1324.jpg (2218x2574, 871.31K)

get guns and unironically kill them, but plan your escape to the airport and subsequent flight back to europe. that will also serve as a great alibi since even if they subpoena you from across the ocean, you can say that you were at the airport and have flight times to back it up

you’re literally retarded, every credit union in my city has been running debt consolidation loan specials with the lowest rate I’ve seen at 5.99%. literally google credit unions in your area and find ones with a small asset size. From there, call every single credit union and tell the loan officer about your situation and ask what they can do for you

go back, shitskin spic