At this point, I'm convinced that Haruko Ichikawa might have contributed to the character designs in SV

At this point, I'm convinced that Haruko Ichikawa might have contributed to the character designs in SV

Attached: aqw80432hsk73.jpg (1043x1017, 840.54K)

geeta is take

Not even remotely similar.

No shit?
Why do you think skirts are non-existent? The woman has a muh androgyny fetish.

user the only one that looks vaguely similar is Penny because of the eyes

Attached: 1550761090776.png (450x532, 236.46K)

Didn't that artist design Rose and his bitch?

Attached: 78967489753497650875.jpg (640x640, 57.81K)

Dia best girl

wtf, what a bunch of hacks

Are you fucking high

Attached: E3OLzZXWUAA4i_9.jpg (831x1005, 83.35K)

Obviously. If you're unaware she's been confirmed working with Creatures co. since Sun/Moon at least. She contributed ultra beast designs and the chairman and his secratary in Swsh. Personally I think she's one of the better designers on the team at the moment even if her androgyny and weirdness triggers chuds. Though currently I think the only S/V NPC she unmistakenly contributed to is Penny, the others don't really fit.

Would be nice if she wrote the story instead of designing girls. Her waifu game is not that good.

But Laphos is 10/10

Why would you insult Lustrous by making such a retarded comparison?

They don’t look like they come from the same franchise. There needs to be some kind of consistency.

Yes.

The way the hair is drawn resembles her usual style
I want to say the clothing too with her thing for giving characters like her fluffy and dainty clothes (even if it's covered over a hoodie) but that might be a stretch
Pretty sure Geeta is take's design, if you look at their FGO designs too there are a lot of similarities
Feels like this time there's a bit more freedom for the artists to show off their flair, if only for a few characters

Sex with all of them

She literally did.

look like different artist, geeta is obvious desgned by take the others two idk

Jesus such vomit inducing designs.
Never compare Land of the Lustrous with this dogshit again