What are the best books that will turn you from a no knowledge scrub to a money savvy wealthy individual?

What are the best books that will turn you from a no knowledge scrub to a money savvy wealthy individual?
Required reading before you undertake financial steps to success perhaps.

Attached: 81bsw6fnUiL.jpg (1698x2560, 491.89K)

Not that one ..
Try pic related instead

Attached: A2F63D26-256C-41E9-A458-92BE3E38B08F.jpg (1233x885, 436.18K)

That was a nice book. Any recommendations after that? I was thinking of reading Tainter's collapse of complex societies to understand about geopolitics and power or to read more about economics like Human Action or maybe something from Sowell

Buy Low
Sell High

thanks for coming @ economics 101.

This book is pure garbage.

It seems enlightening to me. What's wrong with it? I think it's for completely money illiterate people.

Robert Kiysaki is a twice-broke "entrepeneur" who only made money after marrying a rich japanese-american woman controlling her real estate business
>In 2006 and 2007, Kiyosaki's Rich Dad seminars continued to promote real estate as a sound investment, just before their prices came crashing down.
He is a cult leader for imbeciles

Broke but not poor! I'd need to look into his history but is the advice not sound then?

So he built a lot of wealth from nothing multiple times?

I thought Millionaire Fast Lane was interesting. It's a little scattered in it's message though.

Attached: 2877B9C9-7583-4B21-9955-A8624F838C95.jpg (2040x2689, 2.45M)

ignore this idiot this book has very strong principles you must learn if youre completely illiterate in finances. its baby's first investing book and is important if you are surrounded by people who are constantly broke. it enlightens you to whats possible
I quit my job for an opportunity that paid less but opened my schedule more for my side gig and now im doing very well. i would have played it safe if i didnt read this book a few times on audiobook

Also its important to ignore anons like that. you will never meet a self-made wealthy person who is pessimistic. he literally bulldozed the entire book over his envy over the author having better opportunity than him. look for the enthusiastic people and listen to them only.

Rich Dad was the first financial book I read and it is very good for showing the way to noobs. It unironically changed my life. After that Id go for Richest Man in Babylon, Think and Grow Rich, Millionaire Next Door and then you need to focus your reading on your specific niche.

Rich dad poor dad got me out of a speeding ticket one time, I had it sitting in my passenger seat and the cop was reading it at the same time. Never finished the book kek

Enthusiastic people and listen to them only

There is a lot of positivity in pessimism user.

capital in the 21st century thomas piketty, titan (rockefeller) by ron chernow, house of morgan (carnegie), a renegade history of the us by thaddeus russel (for us people only), freakonomics

i just want to add if you want to think and grow rich you need to read shit that doesn't have 'how to be a millionaire' in the title. that's the most mouth breather shit i've ever seen. this thread is hilarious. rich dad poor dad, millionaire next door, etc. these are all 'books about being rich' when you could read about people and things that are rich, that have a rich history, that will expand your understanding of the world. fuck some bullshit book talking about how eating beans or buying a house will make you rich. that's not how life works and you're gonna learn jack shit from these books you couldn't learn from some fucking common sense

I would say for starters read this and also Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makover".
Both books are very introductory and teach very different money strategies. I have incorporated a little from both men's teachings and I'm not a millionaire but I've made much more than I've lost.

Rich dad poor dad goes on and on about how houses are a liability. I don't know anything about money yet but baby steps for now

This book is fine but very vague and each of his books after this encourage you to buy his next book. Don’t expect exact answers from Kiyosaki but don’t buy the books. Get them free at z-lib

ive read rich dad poor dad a long time ago, it's a shit book written by a guy that hates taxes in the most unbased way possible. read something of some real substance. even something like common sense investing by bogle

Read this one first and reread from time to time to stay focused.

Attached: 9E48973E-9780-4017-9D9F-F2F246739576.jpg (1691x2560, 726.92K)

rich gook poor gook is such a meme