Please give me chubby gay Fire/Fairy mon. I pray for this to be real<3

Please give me chubby gay Fire/Fairy mon. I pray for this to be real

Attached: wl54361zuvv81.jpg (960x619, 65.19K)

ugly subhuman trash. only trannys and femboys would like that.

I'm neither of those things. I just like chubby gay looking pokemon like Wigglytuff. So cute :3

Fuecoco evo is Fire/Ghost
Sorry OP

Reminds me of that diaper fetish abomination in undertale

As long as it's cute and chubby I'll be okay

Attached: audino.jpg (829x1000, 115.25K)

It's supposed to be a rock star so it's not gonna be cute

Explain

Explain the character i mentioned or why it reminds me of it?

Both

Well the character is an OC called "So Sorry" that was added because some furry autist pledged 1000USD on undertales kickstarter which let you make a character for the game. However this character was supposed to literally have attacks which were farts and throwing its own dirty diapers which was this guys fursona and toby fox tried to refund him which REALLY pissed the guy off so he ended up putting this fucking monstrosity in the most obscure secret spot in the game locked behind a single hour long event only accessible once a year on a true pacifist route just before the end of the game and changed the diaper nonsense into him being a clumsy artist that instead of farting turns around to get a painting to show you and hits you with his tail and instead of throwing diapers he just trips and crumpled up paper flys towards you. The thing in question just looks kinda like this fuecoco 3 evo.

Attached: Eu2anDyXYAI4wt0.jpg (1024x768, 76.81K)

>gay
Swear you people are mentally I’ll forcing sexualities onto imaginary creatures.

>have attacks which were farts and throwing its own dirty diapers
source? I've heard of this situation but don't recall any such thing

Its pretty hard to find anything anymore the guy deleted most accounts of his on anything but Twitter. If you google samael butterdragon you might be able to find it eventually

This is literally the least gay-looking fire starter since gen 5

Literally too good to be true

at least samael is a good guy compared to monsters like HB

Idk who that is

If that's true, it's going to look so much worse. Why does every Fire starter except Delphox have to look edgy?

Attached: faecoco1.jpg (708x765, 514.91K)

Thank fuck you don't work for Game Freak.

Nah bruh. That’s some next level fucked upness

It is real and the vp denialfag doubters will kill themselves when it's officially revealed
Khu is a fraud and a liar

Heh, nice try