MUH BATTLE NETWORK

>MUH BATTLE NETWORK
>MUH STARFORCE
Is this a zoomer thing or something? These guys fit in way more with the Megaman Zero series. Like it isn't even close.

Attached: 1662584958879007.jpg (2048x1672, 324.88K)

Most these nerds probably haven't played enough of these games to be able to distinguish and just recognize a general aesthetic.

Stop getting angry for no reason.

I'm not angry though my man.

The sword forearm thing is battle network though.

scrubs get filtered out by MMZ's difficulty

The Zero games didn't sell nearly as well as BN

If you want to get technical Megaman Legends did that first. In any case, while that is a valid point 90% of their designs are far more reminiscent of the Zero series.

Only the first one is difficult and that's due to bizarre design choices such as the 1st Boss's damage output + attack pattern and how lives are distributed

>Battle Network
>zoomer
They were around before the Zero games

Honestly that makes sense.
So it is a zoomer thing then? Anyone who's played older Megaman games such as the X series didn't skip Zero.

Aren't the battle networks badly translated and glitchy?

Zoomers literally grew up with the Battle Network anime. Meanwhile they had nothing to introduce them to MMZ, whereas millennials and prior likely played X which led right into them.

Ceruledge looks like something out of Megaman Zero but Armarouge looks like a Net Navi/Heat Cross and has a buster shot while MMZ Zero uses a gun.

Attached: aa794c138a.jpg (2480x1791, 312.3K)

I love how both of these are just ambiguous nu-megaman inspired designs. Ariga is based as shit for giving us them, they are fantastic Pokemon.

You mean ZX, you zoomer.

Attached: 101075706_p0.png (2248x1845, 1.66M)

>Anyone who's played older Megaman games such as the X series didn't skip Zero.
5/8 X games weren't even on Nintendo consoles whereas the Zero series were exclusive on the GBA, so there's already a userbase conflict there. The Zero's series artstlye is also fairly controversial when compared to the X series, so that definitely turned off some people

2 is more brutally difficult than 1 though. 3 and 4 are easier yeah, but you also got the skills and experience from playing 1 and 2.

I think you might be retarded. You know ZX came after Zero, right? Is this just bait? If so I took it.
Most X fans, including myself, didn't even play 5-8. A lot of us stopped after 4 since the gameplay was all downhill at that point and the cliche story of "Sigma bad" was getting real old. Also it might be a hot take but I VASTLY prefer the art style of the Zero series, it's an incredible aesthetic.

>MMBN western release date: October 2001
>MMZ western release date: September 2002
>MMSF3 western release date: June 2009
>MMZ collection western release date: February 2020
You’re the zoomer, OP

ZX are just people borrowing the armor from characters in Zero anyways

You don't appear to understand how exposure works. When they were released is irrelevant. The Zero series literally wasn't advertised at all and coasted off of aging fans of the X series, zoomers wouldn't have any reason to even know it existed. Meanwhile Battle Network had a whole ass fucking anime on every Saturday morning, a bunch of toys in stores, and several commercials to make them aware of it.

I just remember extra lives in 1 being extremely uncommon, whereas at least in two you'd reset back to two on game overs. I haven't played 1 in years, but you can outright lose the opportunity to acquire chips if you don't complete a mission after starting it..

>Zoomers literally grew up with the Battle Network anime.
It was on air when most of them were shitting diapers or 4 years old. This is like saying I grew up watching Mighty Max despite seeing a episode or two of it when I was 5 and barely remember a thing about it.

The anime ran from 2003-2004. Zoomers started being born in 1996 dude.

You realize most diehard Pokemon fans got into it when they were like 5 or 6, right?

That's only 4