I like it

Most anons here usually have shit lineups but i genuinely like this team

Coco will be fire/fairy

>houndour used snarl!

half of these are dexcut tho??

I call OP a faggot

Sadly, 'Dirty Dead Deathroot' won't be complete until Gen X at least

Attached: file.png (1795x241, 273.7K)

4/6 of them are already confirmed to be in SV and the other 2 aren't known to be cut yet. You fucking suck at math,

*maths

Not a correction, learn your grammar.

> the other 2 aren't known to be cut yet
Unless it’s from GENWUNc assume it’s cut until it has been explicitly seen

They dexcut Blastoise and Venusaur and added them in later. Fuck off with your false flagging.

The only one we know is dexcut from SV is Typhlosion and even then he has a good chance at appearing in DLCs since he's so recent

Oh hey didn't realize the new mon was the 6th to complete the team, awesome.

Actually technically they were in the game since launch just completely inaccessible until Home came out

> added them in later.
So they were In then, there for not cut

Except they weren't. Home came out and you still couldn't transfer them until the first update which specifically made them compatible.
No. They were cut and then uncut. Object permanence must be hard for you.

They still made it into the game. You just could transfer them in right away. If you seriously consider that “cut” then every game is the series has had a “cut”

>4/6 of them are already confirmed
*citation needed

I see:
1 confirmed ghost type
1 confirmed in the game but not confirmed ghost type
4 not confirmed to be in the game yet
You should be carefully about using such inflammatory language if you are going to leave yourself open to being corrected.

Except they didn't "make it into the game" they were added post-launch as part of an update. Prior to that date they fucking didn't exist. Did every single DLCmon not get cut before the DLC existed? Show me where you were using them when they literally weren't in the game yet, I'm terribly interested in this autistic argument you're proposing.
Chandelure was leaked, H-Typhlosion's Hisuian which are confirmed as Home transfers on the site itself, and the other 2 are Paldea originals. That makes 4, the only 2 we don't know about are A-Marowak and Blacephalon. Quit being lazy faggots, this is trivial info to look up.

one of the best type combos desu. that said, Blacephalon should've been Fairy/Fire

>Chandelure was [not confirmed]
>H-Typhlosion's [headcanon]
>Concedes that Maro and Blac aren't confirmed
>Doesn't even address the fact the fire starter's 2nd typing isn't confirmed yet
Somehow you actually managed to make your position weaker with your retort. Impressive.

>Chandelure was leaked
Oh did we see him?
... no? then fuck off
>H-Typhlosion's Hisuian which are confirmed as Home transfers on the site itself
Leaker literally said that not all Hisuian were in the game though?
Also nigga literally in PLA, REGULAR TYPHLOSION was not available. so don't think GF has any consistency in the Switch era.