Am I the only one who finds the current Pokemon trainer designs absolutely disgusting and soulless...

Am I the only one who finds the current Pokemon trainer designs absolutely disgusting and soulless? It’s as if they thought: more details=better.
I miss the old gen designs so much.

Attached: D0508EA2-8AC9-42F3-8647-C5ACD42E1332.jpg (354x500, 36.16K)

3D model is even worse

Attached: 6DBBFF54-090D-4E02-87D7-0EA5BE1F4601.jpg (960x540, 51.23K)

I just want to go back to the time where there was a logic behind the design, where there weren’t useless accessories/obnoxious hair.
I am a zoomer but I find 0 appeal in those newer designs.

Attached: 0DAB3EE9-6B05-4FA5-A9F8-2F1BE8CB008E.png (238x599, 186.03K)

Coomer artists can probably find a way to salvage this.

why does she look more ridiculous than a yugioh character

The design REALLY needs cleavage to prevent it from looking like a tranny.

>Am I the only one
every question that starts like this is a question of a fucking retard looking for validation of his shitty unpopular opinion.

They saw how nobody liked most gen 4 trainer designs and took a different approach, which got better reception and they continue to one up the previous gen's designs to this day.

New trainers with Obnoxious hair and accessories are fresh meat to the Master sex grinder.

You know what I actually agree with that. Even this Twitter thot who rushed to put up an add for onlyfans in the disguise of cosplay makes the design look better with titties

Attached: FcEmNcKX0AAzyic.jpg (1536x2048, 465.72K)

kek wtf is that face

Ikr? She could have looked pissed off & it would've looked better. She didn't have time to deflate the lips.

those boots look very uncomfortable and impractical

Yes, honestly only Nemona and that black haired teacher looks decent in design. Mela would be fine if they didn't give her oversized boots and collar. Surprisingly her 3d model looks decent compared to her 2d artwork.

is this how brainrotted this board is now

cope discord troon
ywnbaw

I just remember when designs like this were completely innocuous and didn't cause political screaming from tards

No, they are tumblr/deviantart tier garbage

Attached: 01568154-9F30-4530-A329-FB6FF81F7A2A.jpg (572x960, 113.7K)

That choker hides an adams apple, don’t fool yourself

>Am I the only one
no
this is horrifying

If this design was released today, everyone on this board would be frothing at the mouth.

Attached: tucker.png (715x966, 548.69K)

The in-game model isn't quite as bad because you can see it is meant to have breasts. The 2D promo art looks like a dude in drag. A problem which could be remedied by showing more cleavage to indicate femininity. I'm not saying it has to be coomer tier and slut it out.
'brainrot' is needing more and more characters to be ambiguously gendered or androgynous to fit with one's own backwards political conditioning, btw. Getting triggered because someone used a slur about mentally ill people also indicates you haven't been on Any Forums long enough to comment on how much any board has changed.

Sex sex sex sex sex

A boy is fine too. If it is male though, he can't get away with wearing such stupid fucking boots. Only a dumb thot could believably think they were pulling that look off.
Either way, design needs to be changed.

>I just want to go back to the time where there was a logic behind the design, where there weren’t useless accessories/obnoxious hair.
So... literally never? Way to out yourself.