It’s called DoorDash, T...

It’s called DoorDash, T. People pay 50 bucks for someone to leave some McDonalds on their porch so they don’t gotta talk to nobody.

Attached: 61C86989-1AE4-4A8E-AD67-4650105B8E68.jpg (2048x1146, 157.29K)

Imagine claiming to offer free delivery, only to inflate the price of the products to pay for that delivery. Oh and don't forget the tip

Attached: 1652826517510.jpg (500x370, 29.24K)

I literally drive my ass to the pizza place at 2am just so I don't have to pay the delivery fee and I also am not subject to pressure to tip

PLUS that way they don't know my address and can't come back with guns or slash my tires if I don't tip (very schizophrenic of me, I know).

is this the signal to long autists ?

why the hell you ordering food at 2am

I think it's meant for stoners who are too high to leave. Meant for lazy morons.

They prey on NPC level stupidity to not realise they somehow paid 40$ for a meal that would cost 15-20. Modern laziness and ineptitude knows no bounds

Even if you're a lazy stoner, you could order a pizza which (in my area at least) comes with actual free delivery.

What pizza place is open at 2am

They used to be they're not anymore. I do it at 11:20pm now and feel bad that it's 20 minutes before closing.

What you faggots on about, I just got a notification and I SAVE money ordering takeout
>pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-214649_Clover.jpg (1080x300, 59.69K)

Imao look goyim you literally saved some sheckels!!! now order more goyslop that fucks up your bank account, your physicsl and mental health. What? you dont have anymore money?? just pay your food as an installment plan over 4 months. A pizza at dominoes is only 25$ plus tip. You deserve it!

i make my own food, everyday. i don't understand why anyone would eat goyslop

I have 240k€ in crypto right now and I do food delivery (Flink) for 8-10 hours a week (on top of my regular fulltime job). I love it. It's nice when you do something different from sitting on your ass at some desk all day and it's a nice hustle.

everyone does what they are destined to anyway

Attached: sri-ramana-maharshi-fate.png (1189x651, 1.1M)

Rich people don't like wasting time to cook.

I don't want junk food. I order decent meals from upscale restaurants that are listed on delivery apps. I'm not going to spend 3 hours trying to make something as tasty as that myself, or drive there to save $10 in delivery fees.

People who are living paycheck to paycheck and using these apps are fucking stupid though. It's a step below having an in-house chef. You don't get one before you can actually afford to get one

>> wasting time.
I don't work fren. I like to go to the market, buy fresh things and cook it, everyday. I don't care what rich NPCs people like and don't like.

Attached: argentina-cutie.jpg (720x614, 78.82K)

Enjoy your cancer faggot

Works if you have private chefs or a wife. If you're just ordering pizza and fast food, this is a cope.

Yeah but they got rich by not wasting money on overpriced slop.

she has the crazy eyes.