Bulls or BoBos?

ETH merge, just 2 days to go.
Mt.Gox to release 147000 BTC in 2 days.
Is September 15 going to be a memory or a black swan event?

Attached: images (87).jpg (675x454, 17.25K)

do you even know what black swan means?

>Mt.Gox to release 147000 BTC in 2 days.
Baka
This

massive green dildo permanently gapes bobo's tight little bobussy
the story of the dumb nigger bear's comeuppance will be passed down from generation to generation and everyone will laugh at bobo forever.

Ethereum merge is also happening

Black Swans are events no one sees coming.

What does it even mean? That's a bearish divergence

Attached: 1662911698239788s.jpg (124x124, 2.69K)

Kek but it's happening we just can't afford to ignore

I see a bullish note desu. Eth merge is really going to be something.

This is a common knowledge

But desu the development is real good when it comes to crypto payments on the whole. Cause many countries are making their countries crypto friendly

What Is a Black Swan? A black swan is an unpredictable event that is beyond what is normally expected of a situation and has potentially severe consequences.
Fuck you bitch

Attached: images (94).jpg (585x525, 50.99K)

It still wouldn't reduce gas fee and or affect tps. Elrond is a better blockchain and I'm looking forward to the xday

But Eth is Eth can't be compared. I agree Elrond is good but it's developing but Eth is the queen after all.

Binance pay has been doing a whole lot when it comes to crypto payments alongside many others

user Mt.Gox release is going to happen on 16th so 15th nothing only merge and I'm bullish oldfag

Attached: images (92).jpg (225x225, 6.68K)

Too much of regulations and kyc needed I would rather go with UTRUST or Zoid pay user which is borderless and cheap makes sense to me.

All projects under Elrond will be participating in this event, right?

Now it's easy to buy houses with crypto these days, that too well recognized real estate agency like The Great Living Estate is now accepting crypto payments.

Attached: images (85).jpg (554x554, 82.76K)

I'm bearish as fuck meaning the double bottom will play out, but since I know this, jews will actually dump it, but since I anticipated that, jews will actually pump it. To play even more mind games though, they'll actually dump it.
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: AC57468C-29BE-48DC-8C23-DD7B803B9FC0.jpg (436x436, 24.39K)

I like the incentives they offer inform of cashback and it will make more merchants adopt them

>merge
It will pump on success and immediately revert back to the mean
>gox
False