Looks like Ezekiel and the Reddit chads are dabbing on LUNCtards, yet again

Looks like Ezekiel and the Reddit chads are dabbing on LUNCtards, yet again

Attached: LUNCrekt.jpg (793x1334, 423.39K)

My eyes bled trying to read that garbage

>even reddit hates LUNC
where did all these retarded LUNKEKS crawl out from then

>top 10 ftx trader with 9 figures networth
Vs
>army of 16 yo poor tiktokers desperately searching for the next quick pump
This will be fun to watch

i'm glad you're so worried about us, user. i'll see you on the other side.

Attached: apuhigherplane.jpg (960x690, 150.34K)

DK isn't isn't running the lunc show tho so I don't get the issue. 2una is his new toy. Short that to oblivion for all anyone cares.

He might make a lot of money but nothing close to his original short of LUNA unless LUNC starts minting tokens like crazy again

GCR must feel like a real chosen people right now, all the goyim just clamoring for alpha from him
I do like him though but I think he’s a very very well connected Jewish trader in New York, I won’t share sources bc it includes doxxing somebody else but he went to a Jewish university in Manhattan that is very prestigious

this is also why he was tweeting about the tree of life so much, it’s just Kabala
I bet he was reading Israel Regardie when he was going on that few weeks of vaguely implying that he used some sort of divine alpha to trade

exactly this.
you can’t beat the jews at their own game.

Imagine counter trading top 10 ftx trader who shorted the Pico top of original Luna to zero with 8 figures

It's time to gas his ass...
in cryptocraft

Attached: 35353.jpg (400x400, 83.65K)

Reddit trannies are sad. Why do they have drum circles about things we are excited about? Why do they get happiness over trying to make us lose? Pitiful.

I'm glad wagmi. Otherwise I would care harder.

holy shit bros were going to assrape reddit AGAIN

LUNC Chads why the FUCK can't we stop winning? This shit just feels unfair for everyone else.

Attached: 1662775193287463.jpg (574x1024, 90.53K)

>Pick a target to short.
>Broadcast short
>Get your minions and niggers to cause chaos to make sure short goes through.
George Soros?

I want CZ to fuck this Jewish trader SOOOOOO badly. The amount of joy Id have would make it so worth it. Seeing immediate legal legislation the next day while the Jew cries would be the icing on the cake.

go back tranny

This. GCR should go after the Celcius kiddies and 2una zombies

>implying he hasn't got a SL
>implying he hasn't taken some profit already
the only ones crying next week will be you faggots

>redditards and twitterwho open up and broadcast shorts
>we poompa in their sleep

like pottery

Attached: george lucas vs abrams.jpg (420x560, 29.86K)

Oh so, the narcissistic manipulating the market is Jewish? No way, I totally didn't see that coming

And one day... for no reason at all..

Unironically, I feel like many people trying to follow in this guy's footsteps are getting rekt.

so as I understand it, this twitter guy gets liq'd hard when we crack 0.001? We should be spreading word of this, it means breaking 0.001 is a guaranteed bonus boost from ruining some guy's life. We should be spreading the word about that. Glad this idiot broadcasted his short.