Called off work again due to depression

>called off work again due to depression

Attached: 1480823426474.jpg (588x473, 93.15K)

>hey boss, i am depressed, calling off today

i remember those days
how old are you user

It might not be depression but anxiety.

my OCD (much worse than people think) cripples me, but you gotta fight through it with something like zoloft and good habits

Wake up to yourself

you're a pathetic faggot and that's from someone who's had depression, it wont cure itself by laying in bed on Any Forums, just do something

this user speaks the truth

have a new job i’m going to.
thinking of postponing my first day.

Attached: 337457F6-0D58-4E98-9365-98E7924262F7.jpg (720x868, 133.09K)

If I was your boss I would find a reason to let you go

Seek help. Untreated manic depression has a high suicide rate.

I didn't want to get out of bed today

stop being so mentally weak bro. whats fucking wrong with generation its unreal

user it’s called the cagie for a reason. Your depression is being aggravated by work. Good luck fren, it’s about to get way worse. Do what you need to do.

>just do something
Retard alert
I've have had REAL depression. REAL ptsd. Not your pussy shit. It never goes away no matter what.

Mental health industry is a meme.
This coming from a guy with first hand experience in mental hospitals a couple of times and a few years of therapy/pills. Shit doesn't work. It's not magic. It's just roasties lending you an ear. Big deal.

I guess experiences vary. I've only ever had a few suicide attempts. One leaving a large scar on my thigh when I stabbed it with a shard of glass at age 20, another involved sleep pills. The rest are just me shoving my sig 1911 in my mouth and waiting for the pain to stop. But now with drugs, the feeling subsides in a day versus being dragged out for weeks in end. Much better than nothing at all.

Taking a mental health day (or 3) is VERY comfy.

bruh depression is a roastie meme, get your lazy ass up you disgusting faggot

It's not. You've just lived the life of a pampered bitch so you don't know what it's like to get fucked in the head. For instance, imagine telling a war vet that watched their friend's heads get blown up that they should "man up" and that they don't actually have PTSD.
KEK

>muh real depression
Grow up and start living, obviously you haven't done something yet

You don't know jackshit about me, jackass. Also god stole everything from me. If bitch made this world based on effort rather than luck, I'd have been the ultimate human. I would have broken world records by now.

You actually have to work your way out of the depression. The worst thing you can do is stay in bed.

be quiet, cretin

So what, life goes on and it's random and meaningless anyway. War vets are retarded boomers and the ones snapping just took way more meth than it did them good.
Not being able to cope with this ez mode life is just weakness and lazyness.

>Also god stole everything from me
hahahaha that is not how this works faggot, you ain't entitled to shit. You're just a small part of a completely random occurrence of matter and energy and that is all.

Wow you're such a victim, God is such a cunt hope you get him one day

>War vets are retarded boomers and the ones snapping just took way more meth than it did them good.
>Not being able to cope with this ez mode life is just weakness and lazyness.
Spoken like a true basement dweller. So if I chopped off your arms, legs, cock, and force fed them to you among doing other acts of torture, you're actually stupid enough to think that won't give you PTSD? Do you lack common sense?
>hahahaha that is not how this works faggot, you ain't entitled to shit. You're just a small part of a completely random occurrence of matter and energy and that is all.
Luck is 99.9% luck and I got fucked by bad luck which lead to my head getting fucked. Retard.

I'm being vague, faggot. 99.9% of you faggots would have roped with my life. But then again most of you are femboys so maybe you wouldn't care since masculinity isn't your guy's forefront.

>air force wagie
>sit the annual mandatory psych assessment at work
>intentionally exaggerate all my answers
>get diagnosed with clinical depression
>spend the next year or so on light duties, call in sick at least once a week, sleep in late on the days that I do go to work
>boss asks no questions
>psychs declare me as non-deployable due to showing no signs of improvement
>got medically discharged late last year with a fat severance package
>currently living off income protection neetbux, set for the next two years

Attached: link pepe 46.png (409x409, 192.05K)

Any call for rudeness, chud?

Kek

>Luck is 99.9% luck and I got fucked by bad luck which lead to my head getting fucked
You probably mean life and you're correct. What is holding you back is your mindet. Life is random, thats the rules you can't change. Accept and play the game like everyone else (or rope but there is no point in roping since life is finite anyway).

>You probably mean life and you're correct. What is holding you back is your mindet.
Nope. It's not like that. Let me put it this way. I used to have hyper god tier motivation. How? I lived by a do or die ultimatum. I was well on my way to break world records and basically would have become a demi god. I had a god complex. Something out of my control fucked me though and then I spiraled into a crippling hell hole. It affected every aspect of my life. Training was the ONLY thing that defined me as a person. Losing that made me lose it all. It made me dysfunctional. Broke my pride (I used to be the most confident human on this planet). Then I gave up and became a lazy shit.
Here's the thing. "Coping" is a load of shit. You either win or lose and I already lost. Simple as. What I had was not replaceable. I literally wouldn't have trades it for even a trillion dollars. Not exaggerating.