To be fully honest, I'm kinda glad that Switch games are so shitty...

To be fully honest, I'm kinda glad that Switch games are so shitty. I can fit literally EVERY game that is even so slightly decent in my pocket for free. And I don't even count side games and hacks.

Attached: WIN_20220908_07_57_58_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 88.2K)

why not both loser?
You can't play Mario Golf on a 3DS.

traslation: Im a poorfag

Attached: hk 47.jpg (476x319, 109.33K)

I don't care about Mario Golf or like 90% of modern Nintendo stuff, faggot.

If your broke just say that

>51404950
And there is a mario golf game on the 3ds faggot op using the og 3ds is a fag that dpad is fucking terrible. japanese new 3ds master race.

cant imagine coping about being poor this hard

lmao all these newgenners coping, cope and seethe, gen 1-5 is all you need.
OP is right.

grandpa, sign off and go back to being alone

Back to bed gramps.

preach it brother, would rather play through emerald for the 20th time than play any of these dogshit nugen games.

wow so edgy, are you a manchild or just a kid?

>Not caring about Nintendo is considered "edgy".
Man, you truly are just a faggot.

You literally can and its better than the switch one they phoned in

>1-5
More like 1-2, but yeah 3-5 is a nice bonus, especially if you get into rom hacks on 3.

>nugenners
>lists 4 and 5
kek

>poor
>tfw not OP but I invested literally thousands of dollars into FPGA hardware, scalers and CRT monitors to have the best possible experience with older games
You guys are funny as fuck.

Wow he even fell for the crt meme, dude if you weren’t poor you would take a better pic of your 3ds with a non poorfag camera

There is nothing wrong with piracy but please stop making threads to cope

I just said I'm not OP. Just found it funny how people are associating enjoying older games with being poor, that to me is the actual cope.

based boomer dabbing on the zoomers who grew up with shitty games like xy and can't begin to imagine what pokemania was like

Please say you are baiting.

Attached: 61g0K26woKL._SX385_.jpg (385x343, 39.98K)