Heads up

To the fuckers that stole my shoes, scammed the eBay system, and probably do this on the regular… I will be filing a police report tomorrow with the Portland police bureau. You fuckers will get caught and your scam will be ended

Attached: E104D882-A07F-4B77-AC28-DCF73ACFAF55.jpg (1125x1488, 319.9K)

>spending almost 1k on a pair of shoes
really?

sorry fren :(

Sorry isn’t going to cut it. You will get investigated. This is grand theft.

i don't use ebay. my dad got scammed for something of similar value. it sucks, i know

Nigger. Lololol. Get a taste of your own medicine subhuman retard

user stop pushing for a copy pasta it isn't gonna happen

Wtf are you talking about. “My own medicine”. That doesn’t even make sense

Why does everybody think this is a fucking joke. Where tf is the enough pepe

>portland police
LOL

Someone has to investigate this shit. Surely there’s a detective

No one’s going to investigate shit, police barely investigate home robberies and murder anymore let alone someone scamming you on eBay. Even if you literally walked the guy into the police station, they wouldn’t do a single thing. Do you think they literally have detectives trying to work out if someone has actually received a parcel or if they’re lying about it.

>nigga things PPB gives a fuck
you can walk up to a nigga and blow his brains out in broad daylight in that shitass city and the police won't give a fuck, fuck makes you think they're gonna care about your shoes lmaoooooo

Why would you even lift a finger until you'd received payment?

this. My grandma's house got robbed and the cops were literally like "whoops, not my problem."

Bc ebay charged me the sellers fee. So essentially I got double scammed

I’m about to go John wick for my shoes

bro why did you pay him to send shoes to him for free?

I didn’t pay him? I paid ebay. He “paid” for the shoes.

he's calling you a nigger. You see, you got niggered. Therefore, you got a taste of your own medicine( niggerdom, niggerdry, and so on.. ) as such. Hope this helps

Attached: musashi.png (340x484, 350.57K)

You obviously know his address, fly to Portland and do what must be done.

can you explain what actually happened OP? They stole your shoes and sold them to themselves on Ebay?

>user buys overpriced nigger shoes
>gets scammed
God works in mysterious ways, nigger

the address is a 3 party logistics company. I’ve got my glock and pretty good head on my shoulders