Is there any way to profit from the erradication of the white race?

Is there any way to profit from the erradication of the white race?

Attached: 1663049047682606[1].webm (480x480, 2.74M)

nice demoralization thread faggot. Was getting caught part of your plan. Also nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger!

Attached: cia-bane.gif (280x358, 3.06M)

You wont do shit.

Attached: E644F792-8B70-491D-BEA4-DDE224C196B2.jpg (869x1200, 148.03K)

You guys get the guys that stole my shoes?

I do find it funny how negros are lorded over by rich whites, and used as puppets to fuck with the cattle wagies.

you're dead cracka

short humanity; long animal planet

sorry I don't speak nigger. What is this baboon saying?

Why are negros like this? Maybe you should focus on getting out of da hood first.

Attached: TateJak2.jpg (518x438, 60.08K)

But honestly why does this white retard threaten to shoot this nigger when he isn't actually holding.
Like that's a gun safety thing faggot, if you're gonna threaten you are basically saying I'm gonna use it.
And then you don't have a fucking gun.
Yeah I'm gonna grab you up and sock you like the dumbass you are. It just so happens it was a nigger in this instance.
This white guy is literally just fucking retarded and no white person on this board would ever find themselves in this situation because the nigger would have either been shot as soon as he aggressed, or you would have never been outside in the first place hard to meet niggers when you don't go outside.

Long $NIKE

Damn you were based until you got depressing at the final sentence

Also Long #KFC

lol
lmao, even

Ah, righto. $YUM. KFC is owned by Yum brands.

Tate isn't even really black.

mmyeah

dumb cracker

Imagine living around these people..

?

Attached: istockphoto-522311551-170667a.jpg (431x397, 62K)

Is that supposed to be a white person?

No he means that you whip niggers

so you lost all your money and now you spam these shitty threads. You will never make it retard

I don't condone violence, but racial slurs are not violence.