/kkg/- khu/kaka leak general

Leaks and Info:
pastebin.com/wZi2HyY0

>Ceruledge, Armarouge are the split fire warriors that Kaka was talking about.

>the engine Pokémon is seen better this trailer

>Klawf was the Boss Crab that Kaka also mentioned

>Geeta was the champion Khu was hinting at.

Attached: 88594A75-AE07-4686-A211-48B97BA693DB.jpg (1920x1080, 109.58K)

I'm kinda worried if there's only two boss Pokemon in the game, bringing back totems is awesome but why would they even bother for just Klawf and the earthworm?

Somebody should ask Kaka if he knows anything about Trailblaze.

Attached: 1662599238020260.png (3000x3634, 2.94M)

What pokemon are returning from older gens?

>two
where the fuck did you get that number from? theres five

Delphox is a Home transfer Pokemon.

Attached: file.png (425x813, 40.74K)

kaka was wrong about the fire peacock

hope the sushi dragon is not gimmicky garbage

I recall only ever hearing about two boss Pokemon in the game, those being the crab and earthworm.
>theres five
where'd you get that info from? genuinely curious because I'm not super up to date

we've known theres a crane, a fish, and like an octopus/sushi chef thing that has some kind of symbiosis with the sushi dragon for just as long or nearly so

>kaka was wrong about the fire peacock
Was he? We haven't seen what it looks like yet

and we've already explained that he never directly stated theres a fire peacock but that the pokemon shares a name with a peacock animal crossing character
but because hes esl and speaks in japanese half the time, misinformation spreads faster than someone can get the correct information out of him

Post your planned team
>quaxly3
>electric seagull
>kamen rider
>ceruledge
>dragon ice psudeo
>hammer girl or Klawf

Attached: nemona2.jpg (793x828, 424.18K)

Is there a way to make out where boss Pokemon are located on the map in the same way gyms and evil team bases are?

Kaka was wrong about the fact that there's 2 champions
Khu confirmed that saying kaka gave bullshit infos sometimes
What a retard

>fuecoco3
>engine
>klawf
>cetitan
>sushi dragon
>kamen rider

>-Gyms can be done in any order, but the teams/levels don't change.
WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT THEN????????
I would unironically rather they railroaded you into a set order than this. I'm not even meming, I would GENUINELY prefer that they just had it be like the old games where you had no choice in the matter over this shit.
I thought the whole fucking point of being able to do gyms in any order would mean that their teams would be updated depending on how many badges you have. Am I fucking wrong here???? Why have this feature otherwise? I would never do the gyms out of order in this game because Pokemon is already piss easy and I'd want to challenge the gyms when they're at their most difficult just to siphon any and all challenge, regardless of how pitifully small it is, from the game.
For fuck sake.

>WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT THEN????????
to fight more challenging gyms right away if you're not a shitter who's bad at children's games.

Romhacks will fix it.

nemona is giving me lillie vibes.

That is retarded because all of the ones you skip are going to be even easier.

1st time playing an rpg?

>instead of clicking A to mindlessly sweep the gym I'll have to click A to mindlessly sweep the gym
oh no

does ceruledge existing mean that fuecoco is just going to evolve into an other special fire/ghost?

i dont even think he speaks english, probably knows very little from the basic english schooling they get in japan (think of spanish, french german in american school)

he uses google translate for his trasnlations and shit gets messed up

i think all we know is klawf is on the cliffs and the worm is in the desert portion

You could always swap out your team and try new Pokemon. But also yes, it is dumb. could of made it so your Pokemon get set to a cap when you start the gym so level 30s go down to 20 or something.

Gen 1 and 2 and by extension their remakes have nonlinear gym choices, gen 1 could be done especially random.