I will never ever again get a job that will take my sleep again. Sleep deprivation is the ultimate HELL...

i will never ever again get a job that will take my sleep again. Sleep deprivation is the ultimate HELL. It should be illegal. I rather be poor forever than go thru that again.

Attached: 1654661438190.png (740x900, 908.36K)

L-Tyrosine makes it easier to handle. Ashwaganda and Rhodiola, too.

So youre gona be a NEET forever then?

Your bed is too comfortable, sleep on something hard, no pillows and with thin or no blankets.
No caffeine after afternoon.
No sugar.

yeah i could do it when i was taking adderall but probably shaved years off my life, now i get 8 hours of rem everynight

you are right sleep allows you to think and feel more clearly emotions.
without plently of sleep you’ll gradually lose the ability to dream right as dreams occur in between the state of theta.
we still to this day don’t know exactly what is going on with the brain during the theta state.
i’m not an /x/ shizo but i wouldn’t be surprised if thousands of years from now its discovered there was always some huge health benefit to deep sleep.

i feel you op, i took a job at a bar a few years ago and it completely wreck my sleep. Now i need pills to sleep, luckily half a pill does the job.

Attached: dog-unsure.jpg (360x270, 24.03K)

Dont listen to the slave anons. Sleep is probably the number one thing when it comes to controlling your health but its especially important for the one thing you should care about, testosterone. Be a snoozer not a low T loser user.

I work absolute shit hours in a refinery saving and investing my ass off but the price of everything is getting away from me farther than I can save and make it. I am going until I drop dead. I'm so fucking tired though. There isn't any moment in the day where I'm not nodding off or yawning. This is true hell. If they didn't piss test us I would be on so much amphetamines

Yeah I sleep 8-10 hours night. Far as I’m concerned if anything “bad” happens I’ll just wake up more refreshed to deal with the fallout

Ashwaghandha is giving you insomnia
Google it retard2kxard

>no caffeine after afternoon
No caffeine after noon

Yeah bro. I worked as a hotel administrator in my second world shithole when I was 17. I felt like a zombie, literally felt like I was losing consciousness and humanity.

>work for 15days in a row
>4hoursleep.jpg
>start seeing shadow people again

Attached: apu.jpg (700x394, 288.87K)

>Tonight is the night
>Tonight I WILL go to bed EARLY
>suddenly 12am
>oh fugg

you are correct of course. sleeping properly is slept on, no other animal suffers from sleep depravation outside of starvation yet almost half of people are sleep deprived today. electrical lighting was a mistake

And what's wrong with that? NEETs and royalty spend their time the same way. Doing whatever they want. It's wagies that are the suckers

i used to work rotating shifts, back when i was a manual labor wagie.

11 days of mornings (6 am to 2 pm)
4 days off
11 days of afternoons (2 pm to 10 pm)
3 days off
11 days of nights (10 pm to 6 am)
2 days off

it was pure hell, especially in the winter when sunrise was like 7 am and sunset was like 5 pm.

911 Paramedic here, behold my sleep schedule for a week on a busy truck. We work 24hrs on 48hrs off.

Attached: 86835C7D-B21D-4673-A8A3-5D8487134723.png (1170x2532, 442.01K)

Do you ever do your best to give niggers the worst possible, but still legal, care?

You worked retail, right?