NO MORE FREE COFFEES FOR BOBO

Attached: Screenshot_20220912-201826_Trebuchet.png (1080x1055, 688.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkjfZctGMq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not my problem.

Not my problem.

Attached: 39B42BF7-58FE-4896-9A53-2AA3618645B2.jpg (688x326, 42.75K)

My company isn't worth nearly as much as Goldman Sachs and we still have free coffee AND work from home/flex hours. But I guess my company isn't as jewish either.

How the fuck can goldman sachs not afford free coffee? Are we about to enter a depression?

Big companies pull this regularly. They can afford it sure, but the bill is probably over 7 figures for a years worth of coffee. Easier to say get fucked wagie, back to the cagie and the Wagies will still buy coffee from whatever is closest in the area ((where you can start to use your imagination)), also Propping up local buisness. It’s a win/win really. Once you realise the only ones who lose are wage cucks it’s real easy to understand. Wagecucks deserve this well and truly and if they had a spine they wouldn’t be going back to the office. Wagecucks I have no sympathy for anymore, they do it by o themselves and everyone else around them. The Wagecuck as with a backbone are the ones who don’t want to be there are very easy to spot because they’re almost impossible to spot after a few months if you get me. The smarter ones put there head down and don’t get imbroiled in wage drama, doesn’t matter it will get them one day too. No one escapes Globohomo.

they have 43k employees
7 figures is like buying your kid a pencil to go to school with
something is deeply wrong if you can't afford coffee

What's with the american obsession with coffee?

Like I stated. once you understand it’s all about fucking over wagie it makes sense.
7 figures is a lot for Mr Goldman user.

Because it’s delicious and gets you high faggot

Is this whole circle coin fucked up?

this, probably will have coffee vending machines that cost like a dollar or more. turn what was a cost into another profit center.

Attached: 1614004399798.jpg (736x735, 87.67K)

Damn… Yuri was right …vending machines in offices

We should have listened. It’s game over bros

Huge red flag for impending layoffs.

Because unironically getting their wages to consooom from their offices brings them lots of money. They serve a minuscule slice of chicken breast with a tiny bit of rice for something like $8 in the cafeteria and still the canteen is full daily. I am basically the only one in my team that brings food from home, now that i think about it.
>t.works at gs

Already underway

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-075434_Instagram.jpg (1080x1053, 266.96K)

you still get free lobster lunches if youre on the board

this isn't about the money, it's about sending a message.

'the free ride is over, get back in your wage cage, whether you like it or not. oh and fuck anything you got for free, consider it reparations for WFH for 2 years'

damn, really? i work for 18.50 and we get free keurigs around the clock.. strikes me as a pretty trash place to cut costs...

word is they fired a bunch of people today

youtube.com/watch?v=bkjfZctGMq8

Not to be an asshole, but I really don't care if some asshole making $70k - $200k/yr isn't getting his free Folgers coffee at 9am, at his air-conditioned office job.

Attached: 1662249840459057.jpg (770x600, 63.33K)

It’s more of a European thing. Americans don’t know what good coffee is.