How many times are retards going to get rekt by one coin, fucking kek

How many times are retards going to get rekt by one coin, fucking kek

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-12 230837.png (592x658, 169.09K)

any time someone says shit like this its 100% a sell signal

dogbat guy sold 5T or whatever to ape in near the top of this lol

>Don't be panic my basterd!

I'm sure sbf has nothing to do with this

>MUH WHALES
my favourite cope

You can't see it on Any Forums (but you can imagine) but Twitter, Telegram etc. 80% of the posts are from brown hands.
Enough said.

Everything is always an "attack" to these coping faggots, it's never just naturally dumping as people wisen up and take profits.

Attached: 1652026952488.jpg (540x510, 32.43K)

>HODL MY APES
I can't remember the token when I saw this but it was a big scam like this. It was roughly 12 months ago. Safe moon? I don't remember one of those garbage tokens

every shitcoin is like this. the funniest is after big dumps when everyone is screaming EAT THE DIP but there's 0 volume cause no one wants to buy the dogshit anymore kek

He's right though. Whales are taking their profits and leaving which will also create a ripple effect. His logic only gets silly when he assumes that it'll go back up, and he should be holding instead of selling right now.

lmfao SBF adding lunc futures was the obvious warning to get the fuck out

i just looked at lunc generals.
the quality of them has degenerated massively since august and earlier.
now there are too many pajeets in the project.
whether cz is planning a shakeout or not i’m holding some more successful coins for the short term i might buy back in after lunc has crashed some more right now its still overvalued short term.

I only bought after it had crashed to the ground bottom, get fucked jew

But the guy in your pic is right. What about that Ezekiel faggot ?

>Person who got incredibly lucky once fails to get incredibly lucky again
Shocker

there actually is a coordinated shorting effort lol. will be nice when it squeezes

>kike thread
you are a dumb nigger likely one of the fuding subhumans if you don't know about how much it gets manipulated by all kinds of subhuman jews to try and buy back in more for less in addition to big money and little fish selling for profit

Cockroach people from throughout the Middle East and street shitting subhuman continent need to be banned from the internet. Fuck, I hate shitskins so much.

>gme
>amc
>doge
>lunc
Why do these morons constantly fall for this retarded shit?

>BTC
>ETH

I've lost nothing. I'm in at 0.0~88 and already taken out my initial. This is house money to see if miracles can happen or not. I want to see what this burn does first. Either it will moon shot or fall to hell.

Attached: 1634373094425.jpg (954x954, 253.06K)