Does discipline lead to a better life?

Does discipline lead to a better life?

Attached: 1663035129642773.jpg (1200x787, 555.29K)

Smoke weed in front of that guy and ask that question again.

obviously yea

life is a illusion. he is the only true.

No. Investing in the right shitcoins does. I almost retired last year, but btc shat prematurely ruining everything.

Ofc you fucking radish, you think the ability to work hard and stick to long term plans doesn’t help???

Does "working hard" lead to early retirement? No, dumbass. At best it MIGHT give you opportunities for a job that pays "half decent" aka more disposable income to invest into shitcoins with increasing your success rate for early retirement, but working hard by itself is a fucking meme

nobody said anything about hard work
discipline means discipline not whatever you choose to project on the definition today

I have been apart of a great token called Catulu it is on dogechain and has much wow utility. check it out for yourself
contract address : 0x7b09d2fD204B6096AC1c79Fb0810DCE0A2c58555

Illiterate dumbass. This is what they said:
>you think the ability to work hard and stick to long term plans doesn’t help???
>to work hard
>work hard
Get btfod

All other things equal, it's better to be disciplined than not. It's better to have a clean diet, lift, educate yourself and then get lucky on a shitcoin, as opposed to JUST get lucky on a shitcoin.

if you cut your hair, will it be shorter?

Post your assets, net worth and prove you didnt earn these through nepotism. Hard, intelligent work is the white mans domain.

I just said I lost almost all my gains from the 11 month dump. I was well into 6figs and am 90% down

this was meant for you:

>discipline lead to a better life
yes. assuming you apply it.

No. i'm a 10/10 on discipline, and I make USD1,200 every decade.

What coins would cthulhu hold?

Not only that, but to be _able_ to be disciplined is extremely important. I dont care if you're a slob if you can shape up in a heartbeat

ok, sounds like you havent really worked hard and just expected to gamble and make it. Maybe if you had taken your 6fig wealth and worked hard to turn that capital into a revenue producing asset you'd have made it, or be on track to do so at least.

Well ya, but I was banking on a blowoff top. Would have been a millionaire if btc did that. I didn't even need a crazy multiplier. Just a bit over a 4x on my alts.

btw, i had $10k to blow in 2019 and had to decide between starting a business or btc/shitcoins. I've done extremely well by choosing the former, and my skills as an entreprenuer have gone through the roof. Making is expected for me now, its who I was meant to be and market conditions will not effect this. This is because I've worked hard.

Are you a millionaire under 30?

Who cares, you were wrong. Moral of the story is that the ability to work hard and be discipline lead to a better life, as both of our stories imply.

I will be

>ability to work hard and be discipline lead to a better life
No. My issue was ignoring macro indicators because I was a moonboy and was married to my bags. I'm not making the same mistake again. My overall logic is still correct.

So you're not now. Got it. My peak probably beats your current worth. I'm confident I'll be making new aths in the next bull and will actually NOT ignore macro indicators this time.

Ive had luck in the markets too, bought my first BTC in 2014. I still stand by what I say, discipline leads to a better life. This is just an objective truth. Even trading well takes discipline.

Ability to work hard is just a side effect of good discipline.

No one gives a shit about your "peak". I'm building income streams and revenue sources and work for myself, and dumping this into investments, because I'm disciplined and work hard. And I have a blast being financially independent and living my life on my own self created terms. You on the other hand sound like you're just riding your sub 6fig portfolio until you magically "make it".

Also I probably told you to sell after Elon shit posted too hard on twitter about the crypto not being green, thats when I exited and told everyone else to do so

>No one gives a shit about your "peak"
My peak literally proves my point, dumbass. My issue has nothing to do with my motto. My issue had to do with ignoring macro indicators.

Trading based on real world shit is retarded outside of bearish shit pertaining to the fed i.e. them being hawkish. I couldn't care less what elon does.

No, it doesnt, because your peak was not realized gains. You were not disciplined enough to observe macro indicators and remove yourself from the market. Your "peak" proves my point if anything; you'd have a better life if more disciplined.