Marriage/relationships arent worth it financially

if you live together you may as well break up.
Im married and live with my wife and i fucking hate it. i loved it when
we lived separate and were together on weekends only.
I long for my single days constantly. not even for sex with other
women. at this point i dont care. sex isnt worth it. would rather have
complete freedom and independence back and be reborn virgin.
for any of you who think the grass is greener count your blessings.
marriage is the worst financial decision you can make and for people
who likely to use this site, probably the worst personal one too.

Attached: F34BED60-7C30-424A-B121-D148FB101D20.jpg (506x606, 58.56K)

Touch grass. Women are gamers too btw.

just do what men used to do
walk out and never look back

sounds horrifying

The main problem with marriage in modern day is it cucks men, if there were no divorce laws that fuck over men and if men were allowed to beat women then things would be normal. You could just do what you want and ignore and beat the bitch if she was getting hysterical/annoying. It’d be like living alone except you have a servant that cooks for you and does what you want. It’d be much better.

I want to live in l1mbo. A p0cket universe meant only for me. Ya, it's a m3m3. Good thing my pp emotions are dead. No risk of getting financially fucked by a wh0r3 anymore. Heavy edit because shitchan is marking me as spam. Wtf

Maybe it was the image

Attached: 20F30A48-029B-4D36-B281-9FA56D5A67EC.jpg (1242x1185, 824.05K)

>marriage to a gamer
do you also want to find a stoner who eats out every meal?
Women are already lazy I definitely wouldn’t marry one that plays vidya

I was never even lonely before. I rarely got women because i just couldn’t be bothered and was so content with my life working my comfy retail job living with my parents. I’d just fuck some sloot when i felt like it and was with friends.
Then i became a freelance software dev and lived alone. Met wife dated for some years before moving in.

I long for both my past lives. As said, count your blessings coz being a incel is better than this. If i wanna take a fucking day off as im freelance and fuck programming sometimes, i have to explain why what how, and quizzed about work ethic, and then it used as ammo for something later. Fuck that.
If i wanna workout late she will bitch about her dog barking if i come home. Idgaf, control your mut.

Living alone is best bros. Once i started working even living with parents was heavenly. Paid a rent and they never managed me and i never had to explain myself to them. Freedom.

I have seen many on my friends getting divorce raped.
Not going to marry, will continue to spin plates.

Its a trap. The relationship you have even with a woman you like and enjoy the relationship/freedom with is likely to change as soon as you live together.
I think relationship is fine if you live separate.
If you have a passive housewife type woman, she’ll pressure you like crazy and slowly unload as much of her responsibilities as possible and constantly, while trying to make you a work horse.
If you have a ambitious wife who works she’ll try push all her own type A personality shit on to you and micromanage. Its shit either way.
Living separately from the latter is best imo. Or just be single and enjoy your freedom

>me me me me me me money sex me money time me
Life is about having kids and watching them thrive. If you can't find joy in that then you deserve the extinction coming to you.

What makes you think I want kids? I have no problem with my “extinction”.

Retarded logic
>I'm a slave to my primitive instincts!
Literal definition of an NPC

It's worth it for many people. It sounds like you just don't like your wife.

Short term, sure, but fact is most fail.

You can't have a healthy relationship if the woman is competing with you to be a man which all women in the west are to some degree. Too many people in the west are mentally ill now (extreme political beliefs, gender dysphoria, depression, microplastics, hormone imbalances, on and on..). Society will require a mass extinction event to rebalance.

Desu all I want is to be a chad and I could care less about having sex

Like her, dont like living with her

Sound advice.

Single life really ain't so bad. People think I'm gay, stuff like that. Whatever. I am free.

You sound petulant. Have a kid or two.

I think it depends on personality. Most people who use Any Forums would be better off not loving with a woman/marriage as they are introverted independent people with type b personality.
A few dont realise this due to inceldom. Im telling them they are better off already.

Some guys are obsessed with being a father, some want to suck their new mothers tit(wife) and some are just in love with disney fantasies, obviously they’ll be more compatible with it

I was in a long term relationship that almost went to marriage.
I made good money waging while also investing.
I lived like a total bum though in a slum.
She had rich friends and family who were getting married, one night at my place she asked me, "do you plan to keep living this way?"
For some reason it flipped a switch in me and sounded like an ultimatum.
I broke up with her 6 months later.
I'm never settling down a woman, I just can't do it, there's too much to do in life.

Just get separate rooms, faggot. I'll fuck your wife.

go on a solo "camping trip" every weekend retard. she'll either shape up or leave you, both prefersble to being the cuck you are now