Wash your butthole

Attached: bizfog92.jpg (976x850, 92.86K)

my ass is itchy

Everytime I wipe its painful guys and there's blood too, for like a year now

bidet masterrace

How far up are you meant to go?

Stop taking cocks up the ass
You're welcome

Attached: 3577DE7A-9852-488D-8613-1DC0C5682D2E.png (1024x1024, 1.66M)

>No. I don't think I will.

Attached: 1556591324364.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Americans just wipe their ass with paper, they don’t even clean with water, subhuman savages they are

When you're able to scratch your tonsils.

Once I hit my late 20s my ass started leaking on its own a little (not like a trickle of watery diarrhea but more like quicksand seepage that would just itch and feel sticky) and I had to begin wiping my butthole with wetted TP every four hours or so. In my early 30s I changed my diet and stopped eating a gallon of miraclewhip every month and the seepage stopped.

I take a shower after every shit and I do a deep scrub with soap. I don’t ever want to be caught dirty when a girl eventually wants to eat my ass

YOURE NOT MY DAD, JORDAN!

same, it means you have internal hemorrhoids bleeding
first of all use suppositories for hemorrhoids, they will slow/stop the bleeding
but if you eat shit and drink alcohol you are still going to bleed
i solved it this way:
grilled meat and grilled fish only, salt, a bit of pepper (not much), extra virgin olive oil, zero spices
i stopped eating garbage food, i stopped eating outside cause everytime i go to a restaurant my ass bleeds (unless extreme quality), i totally stopped eating carbs and almost zero veggies since that bloat your intestine for little nutrients
zero fried food, only oven / charcoal grilled
and most importantly zero alcohol, zero carbonated drinks and i quit smoking
if i drink a beer once in a while (like once in a month) when i'm with friends, i still go home and shit blood
sometimes even drinking cola makes my ass bleed
but if i stick to meat and fish and water, no blood at all and i also in significantly better shape and mood

Attached: 10158-Suppositories_for_Hemorrhoids-_Do_They_Work_732x549-thumbnail.jpg (732x549, 29.01K)

For hemorrhoids drink 2L water and walk 1 mile daily

Are you telling me the only thing you eat at all is grilled meat and fish

no, those are the only things he will anal vore

i can even run a marathon, but if i drink a 33cl beer i'm 100% going to shit blood (beer is probably the worse for me)
if i eat veggies or high fibers food, i shit blood
if i smoke, i shit blood
fried food, i shit blood
fast food, i shit blood
street food, i shit blood
eat too much bread, i shit blood
grilled fish and grilled meat cooked by my wife, totally fine, zero problems
it's not just hemorrhoids that comes once in a while and then disappear, it's some kind of permanent friend up into my arse

have you done a colonoscopy

It's coming out real clean since I started using a poop stool

yes, i can't complain, i love meat and fish and i also lost significant weight
my lovely wife goes to fish market and pick the catch of the day and prepare it for me, i really cannot complain
yes, no cancer, just omnipresent internal hemorrhoids
i guess i didn't take care of them for long time and now it just won't go away for good
i kinda destroyed by body with alcohol and drugs till recently
some people get lucky and get away with it, not me

This post made me take a shower