Watched tv with commercials for the first time in years

>watched tv with commercials for the first time in years
Bros... it's bad out there. Normies are consuming this for hours each day

Attached: 5355bb8e1bbf25ef75b11658015be1b5.jpg (550x550, 36.02K)

It's actually funny how insane commercials have gotten with the race bait. It's literally always a mixed race couple or they somehow fit some SJW dogshit in there. You literally never see an all white people commercial and I think the average dumbass normie would screech "RACISM" at it if they did

It's honestly like a parody sometimes. It's practically every commercial.

normies don't watch tv with commercials either bro. normies have netflix youtube tiktok etc

you want some real pain, watch the out for the coming christmas adverts, every one of them will have a christmas nigger at dinner

Deceiver coin?

>watch YouTube on TV
>decide one day to mute all the ads when they come up
When they’re not playing some silly music, a jingle, or corny jokes, you realize how much they truly do see us as cattle.

And when there are all white commercials they are pretty humiliating still like that single child family nerf guns christmas ad a while back. Jews control advertising, the AAAA is a jewish institution that creates 80% of all ads.

I think targeting white people is making a slight come back, like how rings of power tried to hide all the nonwhites in the month before its release. Probably doesn’t mean anything though.

Imagine watching tv!
Captcha is literally homo4x

Fucking live sport is the only tv I watch and it's ruthless. Every half time I'm made fun of for my balding hair, told my balls need to be groomed, kate perry dances and sings about the delicious food I can't afford and I'm basically called a cuck if I'm not gambling on the game every 5 minutes.
Not to mention picrel abominations of sideline adverts

Attached: man-city-ads.jpg (1000x562, 156.03K)

every time i visit my parents for christmas i realize how bad the TV channels are
i'm still fucked by youtube, maybe i gonna get the argentinian yt premium account pill (it's like 1$ per month or something)

jerky coin?

Its always been like this

>being humiliated by commercials
Do chuds really?

Once you see you cannot unsee

>AD blockers
>YT premium
>Prime sub
i haven't seen a commercial in nearly a decade

>Prime sub
Dont they have in-house ads? Like about dumb new stuff coming out pestering you every time you watch something?

admittedly i don't even watch it, i just want the free shipping, i also have netflix, which i don't watch either, i don't cut it because my parents and ex still watch friends re-runs or whatever.. i exclusively watch fitness/business and finance related content on YT

ah i see, im the opposite. Im using my sister's netflix account. I dont even watch it at all lmao.
Prefer watching dumb shit on youtube or leaving it on just making noise while working. Although i cant for my life understand why would you pay for yt premium

>netflix account for parents and ex
>and Ex
yeah, now i know why

Attached: i just coomed like 5min ago.jpg (787x719, 165.5K)

Yeah because the normies are taking subconscious notice.
There's already people like us, who after seeing this shit say "okay I'll just never buy your product again" but now the normies are doing it too and these efforts are absolutely starting to make it to their Jewish wallets and it's pissing them off.

For instance, I haven't purchased anything Nike in years. I haven't even glanced at a Nike section of a store. And in conversation I always make sure to say "oh yeah no I hate Nike human rights issues overseas and such" and normies always eat up that angle but yeah really on the inside it's because I'm sick of the nigger and faggot ads

Same here
It’s mostly pharmaceutical commercials at night and class action lawsuits during the day
Constant fast food shit too

Based
It’s hilarious people aren’t using adblockers in 2022
Also I want to petition my state government to ban billboards because they’re an ugly ass eyesore. Give the owners like $5k and bulldoze that shit. Also the signs buildings. Everyone has a phone if they want to find something, bulldoze the eye sores

Attached: 18C4BC2C-020D-4BE2-A69E-3AAE2C9C0AD2.gif (432x288, 1010.11K)