Themost money ive ever had at one point in my life

was $4000.
how the hell do you guys find the money to invest? i barely cover rent every month

Attached: 406540564065406.png (554x161, 7.58K)

Guarantee you spend all kinds of stupid money on energy drinks and junk food and toys and shit. Something like that. Everyone who says they can't spare a penny to invest always have a shitload of vices that they spend all their money on.

1. Get trained in a field with good salaries.
2. Get hired.
ez pz

This.
I think Medieval 2 Total War was like $50 when it came out.
Do you really need another game? I'm beginning to think no. Not with all the mods.
A one time entertainment fee of $50 to cover you for 20 years.

>Guarantee you spend all kinds of stupid money on energy drinks and junk food and toys and shit
what makes you assume that?
i havent had an energy drink in 10 years, i havent had much sugar in about the same length of time. i had a problem with a tooth at 18 and stopped eating sweet things before it could get treated and in that time, i found my my skin improved, my thinking got clearer and my sleep was better, never gone back.
what pays thats a low investment to get into?

the last game i paid for was rust, $15 in 2017

I live with my parents until I was 30 saving money, and my grandma gave me an extra 15k a year for a while

>my grandma gave me an extra 15k a year for a while
What the fuck???????

>I live with my parents until I was 30
my mother was a meth rat and i moved out when i was 17.

the only success ive had with crypto was chainlink in 2018 after the 1k eoy prophesy and even then i had to sell it at a dollar.
ive got to get off this site tonight before i go mental.

Yeah, my grandma is a multimillionaire and my parents were nice, so I was really lucky in that way.

This bitch nigga spent it ALL on Black & Milds.

Attached: Black-and-mild.jpg (525x525, 27.03K)

lmao literally made this longing MATIC 2 months ago
just opened a long right now after their Starbucks announcement

Attached: 55CF50D7-5030-4342-BAE4-05341AEF6588.jpg (1066x1115, 158.62K)

Smokes ain’t gonna smoke themselves

the matic pajeet.
every fucking thread i see you in.

Usually people invest when they are in a comfortable position in life. You don't start investing when you're fighting off debt and the bill collector. If anything, you should be building savings and an emergency fund.
You want to throw $100 into cryto or stocks every month? Fine. But take care of your shit so you can afford to throw your income around.
Also you need to get a new job.

Good for you. Do you work now? Are you down to earth or a spoiled piece of shit? Seriously asking. I’m not putting you down, I’m genuinely curious. We all want to make it and I want my future generations to have enough but I’m worried they’d end up like cunts. I could be completely wrong though.

Stuck in my hometown and don’t have the means to leave anons. How do I get enough funds to leave? What coins are the next 100x? How do you remove human leech’s from your lives?

>Do you work now?
I did work until last year, then I made it from crypto. Now I'm just living off staking rewards. I try to live humbly, I just want to work on my own projects and support myself without working for someone else.
>Are you down to earth or a spoiled piece of shit?
That's subjective to some extent, just having a lot of money can make some people think you're an asshole. I try to stay down to earth and not be a rich douche, have to remind myself sometimes how fortunate I've been. I share my money with my family, pay for my brother's rent, etc. I'd like to pass money on to my kids and teach them how to keep it/grow it.

Nobody can say for sure what the next 100x is, but sometimes I throw money into microcaps for fun. DBL on Arbitrum seems interesting. 2m cap, already 3x from the very bottom though. Sassal and some other big accounts are backing it. It might drop in half from here, or it could get a nice pump if things turn bullish. If L2s are a big narrative like some speculate, L2s and projects on L2s might pump hard. Warning though, DBL is a crypto index project, and those generally haven't done that great. If on-chain indexes pump along with an Arbitrum tokens pumping, it could do well.

The overall market feels risky at this point, we could see a drop post-merge, or it could continue up for a while (ETH to 2400 or something) and drop hard later. Nobody knows at this point. If it does crash hard (like ETH to triple digits again), then you can start looking for good projects and averaging into ones that could pump during a new bullrun. Like if you bought MATIC or something during the last bear market, that would've given you over a 100x. Finding something as good as MATIC is tough though. It'll depend on the overall economy outside of crypto too.

>10x leverage
Your time will come