Should I just quit my $9 an hour job even if I don't have another one lined up? I feel it's not worth my time

Should I just quit my $9 an hour job even if I don't have another one lined up? I feel it's not worth my time.

Attached: 1647496782625.jpg (400x600, 33.7K)

I live in a retarded midwestern state and McDonald's starts at $14/hour

yes. it is not worth your time. do literally anything else. even drugs would be more productive

I should just spend all my time finding another job that's at least a few bucks more I'm sure I can get another one soon that isn't literally $9 an hour. I don't have rent to pay atm so yeah. Why the fuck are they paying $9 an hour though? It's insulting.

What country do you live in?

USA, it's the literal minimum wage in my state, it's a shitty telemarketing gig

I would, yes. Try to avoid customer service.

get financial aid and go to community college

I was in school remote but I dropped out because I can't focus on that shit

just do it and cheat. otherwise you'll be working shitty low paying labor jobs for your whole life. at least with a degree you can afford a home and get a comfy copium wfh job

yeah good point

>$9 an hour
That's low for 10 years ago, user.
You NEED a new job.
Try becoming a prep chef at a local restaurant.

i dont have a car so been looking for remote jobs, it's a remote telemarketing gig but yeah. it's shit pay

Anything that doesn't lead to breeding redheads is not worth your time.

based

Attached: 1652018603118.jpg (1069x1200, 288.24K)

If you're making 9 bucks you should lower your standards and work at mcdonalds. They probably pay better.

Considering my first job back in 2008 was working at target for $10 an hour in a city with a median income of $50,000 I'd say yes. Quit your job

OP I'm basically the closest a man can be to being a retard without crossing the line completely. And I make like $24 an hour. You deserve more my friend. I'm rooting for you. Fr though if your willing to work 12 hour shifts 4 days a week you can make decent money fast. Just live at home and stack up 30-50K if you can then quit and plan from there with your nice little plan fund. That's what I'm trying to do. Make 50K then quit and try to figure out a plan for the future without having to stress for a bit. Good luck OP were both gonna make it.

You make more at fucking Walmart ,user

My 17 year old niece makes $16.50/hr working part-time at McDonald's. Come on bro. (Rural Ohio, not NYC, or LA)

Attached: 1662947267227759.jpg (657x527, 37.09K)

create a linkedin account, bullshit some experience on your resume, and leverage remote work opportunities. you have the option of setting yourself as "looking for work"; recruiters will be hitting you up based on experience. you can easily find a data entry role for $20/hr

Attached: tumblr_nxfbnicFlJ1rpwm80o1_250.jpg (184x184, 68.6K)

bro telemarketing? go work at a phone store it's like probably 15$ an hour + commission lol, i personally got lucky and climbed to corporate with no degree doing that

>No skills
>low pay
Waaaaahhhh waaaaahhh

I make 9 an hour as well. Does everyone live in fucking California or what? Or does everyone never honest about the money they actually make. Cause I make fucking 9 an hour at some shitty dollar store while I'm 19 and I'm currently getting a degree so what the fuck is supposed to happen here? Hope I get a trust fund? Cause that never happened.