My dad called me weird for cleaning gravestones

Every Sunday, I go to this large cemetery near me to clean forgotten or dirty gravestones. I’ve been doing this for 2 months now and I find it to be a great and respectful hobby. My dad told me yesterday that it’s “weird to be in a cemetery that often, and that it should be the families of the persons grace to clean it, not you.” I said nothing back to him, but how should I respond? Should I stop doing this?

Attached: 82B6B617-9F3F-4737-AFF5-D0C7762A9D2F.gif (111x100, 5.73K)

No user, keep cleaning and bring peace to yourself and those souls

fbbp

find some way to make money off this you weirdo serial killer

Boomers are terrified of death

graverobbing?

Oh my god this isn't your blog faggot. God tjhis place is totally dead kys

The gravestone janny does it for FREE

I'm talking about the asshole and if it is ambiguous about who I am talking about, that is the consequence of deceiving me.

Post clean gravestone you maverick

I second this. Post pic of a gravestone op.

topkek

Honestly, this seems like a cool and based hobby. Coomers and children in this thread with the intellectual depth of a frisbee won't get it, but I do. Just ignore npcs and keep doing it.

This

this. it's a pretty based hobby. their spirits thanks you

based. sounds like a comfy and reflective hobby, don't let others' opinions get to you

I guess it's a bit weird, but that doesn't stop it from being based. What the fuck does this have to do with business and finance?

are you making money from it? no? then fuck off back to plebbit with your irrelevant post

This is off topic OP but a very based hobby

Keep it up

I mean it's a little off the beaten track but it's better than playing video games and watching Netflix, right? Don't say anything back to your dad, he clearly doesn't get it and he doesn't need to since it's your hobby and not his. If you enjoy it and it's not hurting anyone, who cares?

It take FIVE YEARS for gravestone moss to reach maturity and be ready for consumption. FIVE FUCKING YEARS. If I EVER see you or any of the other assholes in this thread cleaning a gravestone in real life, I'll make sure yours is in my backyard. Do NOT clean gravestones, EVER.

>ready for consumption
What kind of consumption?

don't stop. something good could arise from this action.

this

What?

How the fuck are you going to type something Gg like that and not explain?

litchen is powerful medicine. this user knows.

Become a groundskeeper you weird fuck.
At least make some money being a creep.

>how should I respond?
Challenge him to a fight. Say you're happy to dispatch him to his grave if he's jealous.

This

Fucking keked what the fuck

We've gotta know what sort of /x/ tier shit this is.

Consumption?

Attached: 2309rsa90fmo4589g8a3.png (1110x747, 911.63K)