/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon Unite is a 5v5 MOBA where your objective is to score more points than your opponent It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Dodrio (September 14th)
- Scizor (September 28th)

>Current
- Sky Ruins
-Mew
serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: unite-db.com/patch-notes

Previous:

Attached: Jebbush.jpg (1080x823, 79.7K)

Bird up.

Attached: 1631667590126.jpg (4093x2894, 2M)

>round starts, going bot
>mew going top uses solarbeam to steal our first mob

Attached: 1647966508709.jpg (528x523, 136.93K)

>mime has a new skin out
no wonder he got a light tap and rework

Is there a single melee character that can take a mime in a 1v1?

greninja with full heal

I said melee.

>play tyranitar
>our mime chooses power swap
>barely ever see him because he's busy pocketing our 46% decidueye
we did not win

Who the fuck was complaining about Zapdos again?
Because now games are decided in the first three minutes and there's literally nothing you can do to come back
Late game mons are completely fucking useless now

As jungler, do you just ignore bottom lane until Regieleki is secured? Feels like no junglers ever gank bottom in masters.

>now games are decided in the first three minutes and there's literally nothing you can do to come back
Skill issue

Attached: file.png (1053x337, 142.19K)

>Late game mons are completely fucking useless now
There's so much EXP everywhere though.

tar wiht ult

top has
>much easier ganks in general because only 1 berry per side
>huge future scoring potential if you break the goal because eleki does damage and scoring matters before fug
bottom has
>2 berries
>you could get that fat 0.1% healing for 25 seconds from regice and some xp you could get more quickly doing almost anything else
one day they'll make a map where both lanes are equally viable options, but it isn't this map

Garchomp IF you have stacks up beforehand and full heal isn't on cooldown
big if though

You can make comebacks, but it's also a hell of a lot easier for thing to snowball outta control since Regieleki has so much value.
If the enemy all groups up to push Eleki it's very hard to push back since the yellow fuck is basically a sixth teammate.
Also there's so much EXP on the map it's easy to keep you levels up if you just farm.

I think an imbalanced objective between top and bottom is actually a good thing, it reduces the snowball effect if one team takes both of them.

Are you a meta slave or are you an innovation chad?

Attached: tsar.png (347x142, 29.21K)

It was a missfire probably, i accidentally did that once it auto locked on to it. Felt like a dick.

Is eleki always unstoppable? I feel like sometimes you can displace it, sometimes it's a rock.

I play Crustle.

When I play Zeraora, I play with cookie/weight/focus band.

i'm too busy defending goals and going to objectives

>cinderace blaze kicks regieleki
>right as it's ontop of eleki, eleki does the triple electroweb attack
>the cinderace disappears from existence
Regieleki best waifu

>turn on unite
>play against mime
>stunned for 10 seconds and 0-deathed
>turn off unite

No one cares about your pub stomps.
They don't represent the meta and shouldn't be remotely considered when speaking objectively.

And while you're jerking off against neutral creep, the opponent has a four goal lead and has secured three Regis.
By the time you're online, the game is over and even a team wipe + free Rayquaza won't make up for it.

This is pure snowball meta and they need to allow earlier Surrenders.

I literally make more comebacks in this map than I did with Zapdos, get good dude. There are a lot of ways to make a comeback, especially when most of the playerbase wander the map randomly.
You're bad at the game, that's all. Seek improvement.

Telekenesis+ is awesome but you almost never get to use it unless its a total shitstomp of a match.

Attached: 651lo7.webm (1822x1038, 2.97M)

I run leftovers on almost everything.

Attached: 1648598577887.jpg (640x960, 45.13K)

You're less likely to win if you and your team play badly early and more likely to make a comeback if your snake gets sniped.
I would suggest playing better early.
>No one cares about your pub stomps.
So you're playing on a serious team? How far did you make it into worlds?

This, before the game just ended at Zap and unless literally only one guy was alive, if you lost Zap you pretty much lost the match, but with Fug, you can bring back even a losing game because even if you lose Fug, if you play your defense properly, not only can you prevent the enemy from scoring, you can also wipe them and score yourself due to the lengthy respawn timers.

The new map is just better in every way, I can't overstate how much more I enjoy it compared to "lol there was beamsaur or gren or cinder ult that stole zap, YOU LOSE"

>especially when most of the playerbase wander the map randomly
Not that user, but that's more on the enemy team. That said, I do think there's enough EXP and stuff around that it's possible to make comebacks compared to how badly user is complaining.

I legitimately can't win matches playing support or defender, I just can't do enough to make up for the retards on my team. I just got two losses back to back because the attackers on my team decided taking down Rayquaza wasn't important to take down after wiping the enemies at center. They decided it was better to just sit in bushes and wait. Second match they decided not to defend our points despite the fact that we were winning in points and wiped the enemy team after they got Fug. They didn't even go get goals, they just decided to farm and the enemies respawned and walked to our bases and ended up winning by 1 point. I'm sick of this shit, I'll just stick to playing attacker since it's the only time I end up winning anyway.

This WR must be from QP.

Zera needs BUFFS, not nerfs what were they thinking?!?

Zeraora needs to be deleted