PnB liquidated

What are the financial consequences of this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220913_022940.jpg (1080x1792, 539.24K)

Took a scamwick to the dome

RIP bro. Used to bump his songs all the time years ago, was listening to it a couple days back too. brutal video. Went out the same way Pop Smoke did

i thought it read finally shot.

another dead black dude?
absolutely nothing.

I hate these white supremacists gunning down talented brothas

>posts picture of eating at a restaurant
>nigger execution squad immediately shows up to rob and murder him
How do I profit from Americans being like this?

>IT WEIRD!

Attached: ayo.jpg (591x830, 126.59K)

Not a single black person considers themselves an american

Don't you fucking make me post the copypasta and get banned again

Protect your privacy. Especially if you're a potential target or crypto rich. Social media gets rappers killed.

Young Dolph got killed at one of his favorite food places too. RIP

Around blacks...

Attached: pnb.jpg (1075x1911, 344.28K)

pnb bros...

Reason #101742069 to stay off of social media.

Dolph was at a donut shop chud

why would that dweeb need to keep his location private?

fact check: it was Madeas Butter Cookies or something

stop spreading misinformation commie

How can I be expected to care about the plight of blacks when they don’t even care about it themselves? FR ong ong…

Fill yourself with fried dough and fried chicken, tell your enemies where you are, start shit with local criminals… I mean, am I expected to treat him like a saintly artist when he behaves foolishly?

Your hatred of america is a jewish psyop against white people idiot

Yes you are you fucking racist chud

pastebin me bro

If only segregation were legal again, blacks could be free to practice business and finance in their own spaces.

I'm American and white. I don't hate America. I do hate many Americans though, especially ones with large noses and small hats. But I also want to profit from their golems. Make sense?

>america
>white people
kek

>literal who rapper shot
>enter name into YouTube
>scroll through countless vlogs and podcast interviews
>find one song
>repeats phrase in autotune unrythmically.
Every time.

Why don’t these monkeys move to the burbs and hang out with the whites after they make it? Why continue to put yourself in danger to eat chicken and waffles. There are chicken and waffles at posh spots. It’s not something you can only find in the hood.

Kek

Real niggas stay in the hood and live everyday with a target on their backs. Only uncle toms do that "self preservation" bullshit.

“Americans” is code for blacks?

ah man i really liked this dude. he was alright

My favorite rapper slaying was Pop Smoke. One of his best song was “Better Have Your Gun” about how any sort of infraction or slight against him would be punished by death. Then he got shot to death and robbed at his house. Kek

> Raps
> gets popped by his brothers
> at a chicken and waffles
> after posting on socials

A very black thing to do. Maybe the blackest.

>If only segregation were legal again
that would only further backfire on white civilization. the only solution is time travel, and murder anyone involved in the slave trade.